jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
One Night Stand
Pepper Cream Soda
Lost Reserve
Cream Machine
Silent Shout
Buck 15
Holy Braille

Wanting to trade but willing to buy if the price is right. Missed these all because the timing is never right and they sold out fast.

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    One Night Stand
    Pepper Cream Soda
    Lost Reserve
    Cream Machine
    Silent Shout
    Buck 15
    Holy Braille

Wanting to trade but willing to buy if the price is right. Missed these all because the timing is never right and they sold out fast.
    Me 2.u find them and find 2 many lol. I will spilt with ya.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    jsnake:
    One Night Stand
    Pepper Cream Soda
    Lost Reserve
    Cream Machine
    Silent Shout
    Buck 15
    Holy Braille

Me 2.u find them and find 2 many lol. I will spilt with ya.
    Will do. I doubt I will have any luck but I am hoping some good BOTL snagged extras to help buddies out.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are no longer BCS, they are now called Lost and Found. Changed their name after a month. LOL.
    If you dig any up let me know. I am looking as well. I hear there are more being released in March.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Funds were low, otherwise I would have picked up more than what I did and shared with you all. I only snagged 1 3pk of the Holy Brailles. I'll keep tring for more when available again.
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    After listening in on Cigar Fed's live chat with Robert Caldwell tonight and hearing the story behind the brand, I will definitely be on the lookout for their stuff no matter what their company name is.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014