Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Super Bowl Bet

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
My 5ver that the Seahawks WIN!! Limit to 5 Pat losers

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take that action, Shizza! I hate the Patriots, but they're gonna win. And this is a win-win bet, cause if I "lose" that just means I get to bomb the crap out of you!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill take some that action brother. Win or lose puffdaddy and I win!!thanx for the bet big jim! i
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    I'd be a real piece of crap if I didn't take that bet being from Boston! Count me IN
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in! Brady is hungry!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay. Four more suckers on my do not bomb list.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    If that's what I takes to get on your do not bomb list I'm in!!! I effing HATE the seahawks(49ers fan... You figure it out), Go pats!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    If that's what I takes to get on your do not bomb list I'm in!!! I effing HATE the seahawks(49ers fan... You figure it out), Go pats!
    Sorry buddy, you're exempt.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Seahawks take it. Brady's balls are back to normal.. He's f'ed. :)
  • Options
    Echambers:
    Okay. Four more suckers on my do not bomb list.
    Woo Hoo! Game hasn't even started and I'm already a winner!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    FUN!!!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take the Bengals for a 5er.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Glock1975:
    Sadly, I'm not confident we'll ever have that day. Sigh.....
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    Glock1975:
    Sadly, I'm not confident we'll ever have that day. Sigh.....
    He's alive!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Jim I'm in on this bet. Go Pats
  • Options
    Sorry, Shizz. I really thought the Seahawks were gonna pull that off. Who knew the coaching staff was brain dead?
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Sorry, Shizz. I really thought the Seahawks were gonna pull that off. Who knew the coaching staff was brain dead?

That is so far passed Brain Dead.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd feel bad about taking Jim's cigars if I were a Pats fan.

Wait, if I were a Pats fan I'd just feel bad about myself. Or not, I might just cheat to get them.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how much do you think Pete Carrol had on the Pats to call that play?
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You owe me 5 Jimmy, Bengals Won right?
  • Options
    Regardless of all the jokes, at the end of the day, Brady holds the trophy and gets to play grab ass with gisele bundchen.
  • Options
    FML
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    FML
    Actually Jimbo in this case it's more like FMA for you ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    As soon as the bid site sends my Mark Twains, Fighting Coacks, Raji and bottom shelf I will get your packages out and I'm billing F'n Pete for the shipping!!!!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    As soon as the bid site sends my Mark Twains, Fighting Coacks, Raji and bottom shelf I will get your packages out and I'm billing F'n Pete for the shipping!!!!!
    lmbo! Too funny! You don't have to send me anything Jimbo. Seahawk fans have suffered enough! :)
  • Options
    MorganGeo:
    Bigshizza:
    lmbo! Too funny! You don't have to send me anything Jimbo. Seahawk fans have suffered enough! :)
    Ughhhh no good
  • Options
    MorganGeo:
    Bigshizza:
    Likewise. Plus, the package would most likely be intercepted before it got here anyways. ;^)
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    MorganGeo:
    Bigshizza:
    Likewise. Plus, the package would most likely be intercepted before it got here anyways. ;^)
    ill bow out along side my brothers Jim, I was told by my oldest son cheaters shouldn't get championship rings. How can I argue with that
    no matter where you go, there you are.