Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

You have until Monday to come out from hiding.

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yeah u, my old friend MVW67 Mike Williams, were u at bro, don't make me call the forum devils and destroy u. You have 72 hours. Clock is ticking photo 29FC3AD7-833E-4595-84F0-EFB7B5F3A5D9_zpstxk9ua74.jpg

Comments

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking the same the other day! Let me know and I'll help pull him out of hiding too!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been missing this guy, Mike get your ASS back here before the whole forum Bombs you!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Yeah u, my old friend MVW67 Mike Williams, were u at bro, don't make me call the forum devils and destroy u. You have 72 hours. Clock is ticking photo 29FC3AD7-833E-4595-84F0-EFB7B5F3A5D9_zpstxk9ua74.jpg
    Oh my. I'd like to recuse myself from this right now.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahaa.. We all need to send Mike a nice hello!
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Should I drive over and knock on his door?
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm in as well
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    i'm in as well
    Same here. If I was a true friend I would send a warning text to him. Guess I am not a true friend cause I need an excuse to send him something. Well ok don't really need an excuse...
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    i'm in as well
    Same here. If I was a true friend I would send a warning text to him. Guess I am not a true friend cause I need an excuse to send him something. Well ok don't really need an excuse...
    No warning text, no drive by, let's do this Mikeeeeee. Tick Tock Tick Tock
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get him!! EG has been slowly dropping off the boards... That's no good--- Mikey come out and play bro
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Get him!! EG has been slowly dropping off the boards... That's no good--- Mikey come out and play bro
    Last quarter of the year is the busy season for me Big Papa, both personally and professionally. Somethins got to give. If it makes you feel any better this "Island in the Stream," who woulda been flying solo if it weren't for some amazing people on the Ccom forums, met two BOTL locally in that time (and I bombed them both!). Mike is about a 30-45 minute drive from me and we haven't herfed yet.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    ejgorman:
    Bigshizza:
    Last quarter of the year is the busy season for me Big Papa, both personally and professionally. Somethins got to give. If it makes you feel any better this "Island in the Stream," who woulda been flying solo if it weren't for some amazing people on the Ccom forums, met two BOTL locally in that time (and I bombed them both!). Mike is about a 30-45 minute drive from me and we haven't herfed yet.
    Love ya Eric but EG= Enola Gay... Sorry about the initial confusion
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    MVW the original OG,, uhhh maybe that's a bit redundant.. lol... Thinking he needs a renewed subscription on the ccom newsletter>>>>?????? HMMMMMM????????
    Well one way to get his attention.. Multiple flat rates!
    The Kid:
    MVW the original OG,, uhhh maybe that's a bit redundant.. lol... Thinking he needs a renewed subscription on the ccom newsletter>>>>?????? HMMMMMM????????
    Hell yes Rudy!! U down???
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    Hell yes Rudy!! U down???
    Im sure I could come out of retirement and rustle sumthin up for Mikey! Just let me have my coffee first. ;o)
    Let's give Enola Gay a chance to come out, then we get him.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is going to get interesting.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

1 more day Mikeeeeeeee.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    1 more day Mikeeeeeeee.
    I'm here, been swamped again, out in Maryland till Friday, then back home for a few days.....how can I help you. .....lol
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    Darktower007:
    Really you don't want to do that....
    Glock1975:
    EG really still think me...noooooo, nadda, nope
    MVW67:
    Glock1975:
    EG really still think me...noooooo, nadda, nope
    Blow his ass off anyways, that way in case he is fibbing it's easy to cover your bases.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Whoops. . . I never thought he would show.
    MVW67:
    Darktower007:
    Oh crap he showed up!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Darktower007:
    actually mike I think we all kind of want to!! It's been a while since you've been around and your missed!!
    Money can't buy taste
    Ready, set. Go
    MVW67:
    Ready, set. Go
    Mike what is your zip code again? Got your addy but one number of the zip is missing and I want it to make it safe :)
    Too late Mr. Williams, you were tipped off, and it's already boxed. Now the real ?Who's coming with me? Tracking Number tomorrow.
    photo E83EDE2F-9C09-4C2D-8BCC-13FDD44E1061_zpsxndjutcu.jpg
    Glock1975:
    Too late Mr. Williams, you were tipped off, and it's already boxed. Now the real ?Who's coming with me? Tracking Number tomorrow.
    photo E83EDE2F-9C09-4C2D-8BCC-13FDD44E1061_zpsxndjutcu.jpg
    I'll keel you
    Something very fishy going on here. Not sure what it is yet. Maybe Mike's location change? Attitude? Regardless, lets poke it with a stick. Wheels up tomorrow