Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Band Of Brothers

One of my favorite shows and i found a place that has all the links so i though i would share with yall. also i dont know how to embed website links
http://www.reddit.com/r/FullMoviesOnVkontakte/comments/20knsr/band_of_brothers_2001_all_episodes_360p480p/
Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.

Comments

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I have the boxed set. One of my favorite series.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    One of my favorite shows and i found a place that has all the links so i though i would share with yall. also i dont know how to embed website links
    http://www.reddit.com/r/FullMoviesOnVkontakte/comments/20knsr/band_of_brothers_2001_all_episodes_360p480p/
    Great series! Here's the link...

Band of Brothers (2001) All Episodes

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    In my opinion it is the greatest series/mini-series ever on television.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    This and Saving Private Ryan are just plain epic.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my faves as well
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked TBOB and Saving Private Ryan as well but being a Jarhead my favorite is The Pacific.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    ShadowInTheMoon:

I downloaded the app to my iPhone but when I try to play a sequence I get the video just fine but no audio. There's probably something I don't know about how to watch these so could someone square me away on it? Please?
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome series !
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched "Fury" for the 2nd time. Have to add it to my list of favorite movies. I watch Band of Brothers every time it comes on and it never gets old.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the greatest television shows ever.
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Puff_Dougie:
    ShadowInTheMoon:

I downloaded the app to my iPhone but when I try to play a sequence I get the video just fine but no audio. There's probably something I don't know about how to watch these so could someone square me away on it? Please?
    I watched it on my computer and didnt try it on iphone... ill try and see if i cant figure it out
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    jlmarta:
    Puff_Dougie:
    ShadowInTheMoon:

I watched it on my computer and didnt try it on iphone... ill try and see if i cant figure it out
    Dont know what app it had you download but it pulled right up in my browser... sound and all
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    jlmarta:
    Puff_Dougie:
    ShadowInTheMoon:

Dont know what app it had you download but it pulled right up in my browser... sound and all

I've tried both copying the URL for Reddit that you posted in the beginning and I clicked on the link that Doug posted. Each took me to the Reddit app, which I downloaded so I could watch all segments over time.

The sound/no sound thing happens either way I try it - from the URL or from the link. I start the first segment - Currahee - and it begins with five (I think) men describing their experiences in the beginning. Then the program moves on to the opening of Part One, Currahee. The video then continues but with no audio.

I then tried another segment at random and again got no audio. At first I was thinking that it had something to do with not being properly formatted to run on a smartphone. Now I'm wondering if maybe it has something to do with it's source being Reddit. Maybe if access to the segments were via some source other than Reddit.

When you tried it successfully, did you watch for any longer than the initial opening - where the sound discontinued for me?

• Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    I have the box set of the first one somewhere, and I absofriken loved it man! Any one seen the pacific one?
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    jlmarta:
    Puff_Dougie:
    ShadowInTheMoon:

I've tried both copying the URL for Reddit that you posted in the beginning and I clicked on the link that Doug posted. Each took me to the Reddit app, which I downloaded so I could watch all segments over time.

The sound/no sound thing happens either way I try it - from the URL or from the link. I start the first segment - Currahee - and it begins with five (I think) men describing their experiences in the beginning. Then the program moves on to the opening of Part One, Currahee. The video then continues but with no audio.

I then tried another segment at random and again got no audio. At first I was thinking that it had something to do with not being properly formatted to run on a smartphone. Now I'm wondering if maybe it has something to do with it's source being Reddit. Maybe if access to the segments were via some source other than Reddit.

When you tried it successfully, did you watch for any longer than the initial opening - where the sound discontinued for me?

It works for me the entire video with sound. Try using this link from the actual video page its self and see if it works . if not im sure i can find another link that has them all
    http://vk.com/video_ext.php?oid=-37754064&id=162128437&hash=6d9d8ef542c657d2
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    jlmarta:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    jlmarta:
    Puff_Dougie:
    ShadowInTheMoon:

It works for me the entire video with sound. Try using this link from the actual video page its self and see if it works . if not im sure i can find another link that has them all
    http://vk.com/video_ext.php?oid=-37754064&id=162128437&hash=6d9d8ef542c657d2

Well, thanks for trying, Shadow. This URL isn't any better than the others. I get sound up until the lead-in footage begins showing a jillion parachutes drifting down. From there on there's no sound.

It isn't worth all this effort, Bro. No point in making a career out of it. I can't begin to guess what the problem is but if it functions the same at all those different URLs then maybe it's something wrong with my phone. In any case, thanks a million for trying. I appreciate it. I'll go find a book to read.... LOL. ??
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started watching this series the other day and I'm 6 episodes in. This in my opinion is the best series ever. I feel as though I'm there with them in there Battles and feel their pain and joy. I can't fathom what all these men went through. All heroes.

On a side note, my granddad was in Company D, 1 BN, 23 INF, 2 Div. I'd like to learn more about what he did in the war. He just never talked about it with us grandkids and I think my dad knows very little. All I know is he was part of the Omaha landing and came in on day 2. Do any of you all know a good place to look online to learn more about what this Company did? I can't find anything specific through google.