Home Cigar 101
Options

posting cigars for sell

Can I post cigars for sell on these forms. I do not want to break forum rules and did not see it posted. If I missed it I apologize for this post in advanced.

Comments

• Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Before all the meanies kick in yes you can... but its generally not a good first post to have. Why would i buy from someone i dont know when i can get it from CCom. Introduce your self and stick around a bit
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Before all the meanies kick in yes you can... but its generally not a good first post to have. Why would i buy from someone i dont know when i can get it from CCom. Introduce your self and stick around a bit
    ^^^^^what he said. If you got something really good at amazing prices you "might" get lucky and find a taker, just be prepared to send your cigars before your paid. If it's a guy who has been around long enough and someone/many will vouch for that person, you will get paid and I wouldn't worry about it. It's just standard forum policy around here. If this was a trade, you being the new guy you would send your end first and then the older forum member would send his.

Generally speaking I have never seen a first time poster sell his cigars. It's not very well received to come in here on "our turf" and expect to sell us cigars you don't want. If you had been here for a while, made some trades, just contributed to the forum in general, your odds would be a lot better

Best of luck
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, also forgot to say, at least you asked nicely, thank you for that