Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

ISO some DPG Cuban Classics

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody have some of the DPB Cuban Classics that they might be open to trading? I received one of these from my SS and it was a great smoke but my budget is limited right now. Would prefer to trade with somebody if you have any.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    Anybody have some of the DPB Cuban Classics that they might be open to trading? I received one of these from my SS and it was a great smoke but my budget is limited right now. Would prefer to trade with somebody if you have any.
    I might know a guy...............
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    avengethis:
    run and run as fast as you can!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    avengethis:
    Well make sure you let that "guy" know that we need to work it out :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    bandyt09:
    avengethis:
    You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man............
  • Options
    avengethis:
    bandyt09:
    avengethis:
    This jolly guy I know usually shows up around this time of the year so I'm sure it'll get worked out. I'll put in a good word for you. By the way, I can guarantee you that that won't be used but they may be old.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    bandyt09:
    avengethis:
    You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man............
    your a evil evil evil gingerbread man! And wait till Scrooge gets you one of these days
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    avengethis:
    bandyt09:
    avengethis:
    This jolly guy I know usually shows up around this time of the year so I'm sure it'll get worked out. I'll put in a good word for you. By the way, I can guarantee you that that won't be used but they may be old.
    yuck who wants old stuff?! It's all about the new!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Todd have you been drinking again?!?!?!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    bandyt09:
    avengethis:
    bandyt09:
    avengethis:
    yuck who wants old stuff?! It's all about the new!
    Damnit! Trade dude, I'm not begging for free stuff
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He only has a 20 count humi. You are safe. LMAO
  • Options
    avengethis:
    Brad, I didn't take it as a beg so don't worry.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    avengethis:
    Brad, I didn't take it as a beg so don't worry.
    Then I will take your bio suggestion and send repay to the troops.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    avengethis:
    9114 9999 4431 3165 7066 54
  • Options
    Thanks Todd. Your package of yummy goodness should be getting sent out today as well.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    avengethis:
    Thanks Todd. Your package of yummy goodness should be getting sent out today as well.
    Perfect. Thanks again Brad. It should hit on Friday so a nice relaxing post Christmas weekend should be in order.
  • Options
    1Z5922100276805951 Should be there tomorrow.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    avengethis:
    That would be awesome if it makes it here by then. Thanks for getting it out quickly.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    avengethis:
    That would be awesome if it makes it here by then. Thanks for getting it out quickly.
    Beer? Cheese Kurds? Sausage? = yummy
  • Options
    2 out of 3 :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    avengethis:
    2 out of 3 :)
    What? Wait? I only asked for 1 out of 3. Stupid damn forum math. You would have thought by now I would understand how it works................
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    bandyt09:
    avengethis:
    Beer? Cheese Kurds? Sausage? = yummy
    Don't forget vanilla stout!
  • Options
    Seriously Todd..WTF is this? I had to take the sticks out of the cello to see what they were. Everything is supper yellow. Thank you so much!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    avengethis:
    Seriously Todd..WTF is this? I had to take the sticks out of the cello to see what they were. Everything is supper yellow. Thank you so much!
    You mean yellow cello is a good thing? I've been double fisted smoking them just to get rid of them. I thought I had a sucker on the line when you asked for some. LOL. Brad, enjoy. To me nothing like a yellow cello'd DPG to get me through the day. So happy they made it before Christmas. I believe the El Rico is from 2008 or so, can't really remember but I do know it still packs a punch. The MFs have a few years on them and are ready to go whenever you are. The CCs were dated so use your best judgement.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some true classics from the 20 count. Very nice