Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

iso sons of anarchy smokes

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone have a few they want to part with? Thanks
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of them? or something in particular. I know I have some of the originals and would have to double check how many and the vitola on them.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 of the reg line, and maybe 2 of the other.
    I can hook you up with 2 of the regulars. Anything else you are looking for?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    The 2 you have would be great. Pls pm me your PayPal add
  • phishstyxphishstyx Posts: 110
    Package coming your way. Leaving tomorrow or wed. I owe you for the Stogie Stands I just got in my office today.
    danielzreyes:
    The 2 you have would be great. Pls pm me your PayPal add
    Yeah no need for payment dude. I owe you for the SS you already sent me anyways.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 2 of the club house edition KG-9s ...they are yours if you want them! Let me know!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I am iso game of thrones Pok
    Ro, you've given me too much already. Can I buy them off you?
    danielzreyes:
    Ro, you've given me too much already. Can I buy them off you?
    Man you betta shut yo mouth.....they are free 99. Will ship tomorrow kuya Daniel
  • phishstyxphishstyx Posts: 110
    danielzreyes:
    Anyone have a few they want to part with? Thanks
    1Z3400010375617385
    what happened in here?
    9405 9036 9930 0315 3424 72
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha! Get me fellas!
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Nice work guys!! Merry Christmas DZR
    9114 9999 4431 3870 9841 87
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Royln ( Raw-lin ), thanks for the variety bro. I appreciate you helping me out. Love you
    photo 20141218_204713.jpg
    No problem bro..love you too!
    Good stuff
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Brad aka avengethis, thanks a ton bro. I really appreciate the help, and thanks for extras. I shall cut these up with extra care. Btw, love you too.
    photo 20141222_164216.jpg
    Daniel...do you eat pillows (filled with ube)..my sister n law just came back from PI and brought us back some..i love those things.
    smoke em if you got em:
    Daniel...do you eat pillows (filled with ube)..my sister n law just came back from PI and brought us back some..i love those things.
    Hahahahahahahahaha haha. Pillows though? No banana leaves?
    danielzreyes:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Ok I just googled those. If you're referring to these snack things, I never had those before. Any good?
    danielzreyes:
    Brad aka avengethis, thanks a ton bro. I really appreciate the help, and thanks for extras. I shall cut these up with extra care. Btw, love you too.
    photo 20141222_164216.jpg
    Glad they made it there alright!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Ok I just googled those. If you're referring to these snack things, I never had those before. Any good?
    Yessir....I'll have to send you some to try!