Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Dougie is a helper!!

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
Thank you for the nice card and sticks my friend! Appreciate the educational donation-- very unexpected and special! You da man!!

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A well deserved hit by a great brother.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone's package arrived very timely.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    Hmmmm you were mentioned... Guilty I assume...?
    Bigshizza:
    Eulogy:
    Hmmmm you were mentioned... Guilty I assume...?
    Whatever are you talking about?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Thank you for the nice card and sticks my friend! Appreciate the educational donation-- very unexpected and special! You da man!!
    Somebody else hatched the idea. Just jumped on the bandwagon, cuz selling off your sticks is just wrong, bro. Once all the dust settles, I have a feeling somebody may need a good Eulogy. ;^)

Enjoy, Shizz... and best of luck in your Winter semester studies. You, sir, are a class act!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Puff_Dougie:
    Bigshizza:
    Somebody else hatched the idea. Just jumped on the bandwagon, cuz selling off your sticks is just wrong, bro. Once all the dust settles, I have a feeling somebody may need a good Eulogy. ;^)

Enjoy, Shizz... and best of luck in your Winter semester studies. You, sir, are a class act!
    Insinuating that this is part of a larger strike is crazy. This man is clearly deranged.