Home Non Cigar Related

Tennis shoes

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
Where is a good place to get them? I normally wear flip flops, but with winter comming around the corner, im in the market for some new tennis shoes. I know some people (DZR) wear Chucks, but what are some other good brands. Not looking for expensive, just good quality.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i gotta say that i have had 4 pairs of Adidas Samba Classics over the years.

they last 4+ years with almost daily use. inexpensive. comfortable. they are my go to non-dress shoe
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm kinda partial to New Balance, myself..... ??
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:

they last 4+ years with almost daily use. inexpensive. comfortable. they are my go to non-dress shoe

I wore thous all through high school loved them think I should go back to them!
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Big''nBall''n:
    kuzi16:

I wore thous all through high school loved them think I should go back to them!
    My HS shoe as well, and have been considering a return appearance on my feet.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:

Those were my go to shoes for indoor soccer and everyday shoes when I was younger. I went through so many pair of those and wouldn't hardly wear anything else.
    New balance are good. I also like a lot of other stuff by Adidas. Sometimes you can just go to a shoe store or sports store and find some good stuff on the clearance table and pay less.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    I'm kinda partial to New Balance, myself..... ??
    I have a very wide foot and New Balance is one of the few makers who make several shoes in a 4E and Academy Sporting goods stocks a lot in my size
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I swear by Assics since I have a really high arch with wide feet, only other sneakers I have are New Balance. I have had really bad plantar fasciitis and these two are all day comfortable for me. I usually catch them on sale at sports authority.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    The past two pair I've had have been Brooks. More cushion than the previous pairs of NB and the NB always wore a blister around my achilles tendon when wearing low cut socks.
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Look what i just got the other day! flashback
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n!