Home General Discussion

anyone know when the AF hemingway maduros are released ?

the arturo fuente hemingway maduro in signature size is a great morning smoke for me, but i've read online they are only released certain times of the year, couldnt find any info on the AF website, not looking for the short story but the larger sizes like the signature anyone have any info on these ? thanks, Jack PA

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Around this time of the year
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    I too am interested in this cigar. If anyone finds them holler at your boy.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    e-mail your rep, ccom does stock them when they're around.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I know right now I can get the best seller and short story pretty much year round
    Money can't buy taste
    I'm just imagining a classic size Hemmingway maduro. That would be amazing. I want.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Don't they come out around Christmas time?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    Don't they come out around Christmas time?
    Yeah, I was gonna say around the Holidays but I see them come out as early as right now. Same with Anejos.

when we gon herf mannn?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    My B&M always has them and seemed surprised when my wife went looking for me and said I thought they were seasonal. Maybe they just don't sell. Idiot cigar buyers. Love me the maddy shorts.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    All of the sizes are available in Maduro I think with a few only being available in Maduro. Great smoke and if you can find them at msrp they are the same price as the Cameroon. Most places charge a lot more but Fuente charges then the same price.
  • AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Aim for the Work of Art size Maduro..... they are wonderful.
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
    I've been to every B&M in 20 miles and no hemmingway maduro. :( Anyone want to trade?
    Found two signatures today. Smoked one saved one. $10 each and worth every penny.
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    PM to you, sir.