Home Non Cigar Related
Options

The League

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Who watches this? I think it's hilarious and reminds me of what our fantasy leagues would be like if we lived close. Team Ruxin FTW

Comments

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Used to. First couple seasons were great, but now I don't like it much at all. I still try to watch it, but it feels like a high school reunion, a bunch of guys saying the same tired old jokes laughing because they used to be funny. XYZ, forever unclean! Groan.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I'll keep that in mind, I'm only on season 2
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Used to. First couple seasons were great, but now I don't like it much at all. I still try to watch it, but it feels like a high school reunion, a bunch of guys saying the same tired old jokes laughing because they used to be funny. XYZ, forever unclean! Groan.
    Unfortunately I tend to agree. Loved the show early on. I still watch it and want to like it but it's not as entertaining.
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D Fresh:
    Ken Light:
    Unfortunately I tend to agree. Loved the show early on. I still watch it and want to like it but it's not as entertaining.
    I felt the same way. As the seasons progress I feel like there's less and less fantasy football and more random drama. I'll still watch it though. Just started the latest season to get to Netflix, season 5 I think
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best show on FX is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Eulogy:

+100
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    While I love Always Sunny, the best show on FX, ON TV IN GENERAL, is Louie.
  • Options
    Rain:
    I'll keep that in mind, I'm only on season 2
    Gahhhh, sorry I should've known.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Eulogy:
    While I love Always Sunny, the best show on FX, ON TV IN GENERAL, is Louie.
    I think Louie is an amazing show and I've enjoyed both of his shows; but It's Always Sunny just makes me laugh out loud so much more.