Home Non Cigar Related

Does anyone here Crossfit?

mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
Just started a month ago, already seeing some nice gains in strength and endurance. Also, noticing some definition returning from the flab! LOL

Comments

• UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Just started a month ago, already seeing some nice gains in strength and endurance. Also, noticing some definition returning from the flab! LOL
    No, but I fix them. Awesome community (as in very supportive of one another) with many shoulder, hip, and low back injuries.
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    I do stuff like it. Flipping tires and lifting stuff but its really just what I do lol I do yoga and the insanity workout for exercise. ..though sporadically lol. Ive lost around 75 # and gettin a sixpack that ive never had. I would like to do real crossfit but its expensive and im not a social creature in person lol
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I try to avoid it. Hate to waste time on a crossthreaded bolt. Sounds like you must mess up LOT threads.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean like the people who tries to be the best at exercising? Nah
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    mmccartneydc:
    No, but I fix them. Awesome community (as in very supportive of one another) with many shoulder, hip, and low back injuries.
    This^^^ is why I don't do it.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    You mean like the people who tries to be the best at exercising? Nah
    BRO SCIENCE!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    No because I think the risks outweigh the rewards. My sister is always fixing CF'ers with varying degrees of injuries. Eat right and exercise...simple.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Trust me, I understand all risks associated with it, but I also don't plan on competing in the Crossfit games anytime soon. I actually take care of a couple guys that do compete. I like the philosophy of building strength and endurance at the same time. Wahoo, I don't think its much different at all than the P90x type workouts that are out there. Also, congrats on the 75# weight loss bro!
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Trust me, I understand all risks associated with it, but I also don't plan on competing in the Crossfit games anytime soon. I actually take care of a couple guys that do compete. I like the philosophy of building strength and endurance at the same time. Wahoo, I don't think its much different at all than the P90x type workouts that are out there. Also, congrats on the 75# weight loss bro!
    Thanks bro. Feels great. Im sure getting of ALL pharmaceuticals helped. Extra skin sucks.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Unicorn:
    mmccartneydc:
    I swear, you would crossfit if you knew how awesome I am at fixing people. Just sayin. (Ro!)
  • jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Unicorn:
    danielzreyes:
    Unicorn:
    mmccartneydc:
    I swear, you would crossfit if you knew how awesome I am at fixing people. Just sayin. (Ro!)
    Ouch...... I think my back hurts..... can someone fix me?
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    making me sweat just thinking about it.... oh wait no I just walked up some stairs!
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did it for a year, tore me up.