Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Viaje Fivers

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Fellas this is hard for me to do but my wife went to the emergency room for the second time this week and was admitted to the hospital for emergency gall bladder surgery. Going to have to miss a few days of work so I need to move a few Viaje mixed samplers.

Each one includes at least one of each
Full Moon
Summerfest
Late Harvest Hang Time
PM for details if interested. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So sorry to read this, Jake. Prayers goin' up for you all.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Fellas this is hard for me to do but my wife went to the emergency room for the second time this week and was admitted to the hospital for emergency gall bladder surgery. Going to have to miss a few days of work so I need to move a few Viaje mixed samplers.

Each one includes at least one of each
    Full Moon
    Summerfest
    Late Harvest Hang Time
    PM for details if interested. Thanks
    Sorry to hear J. Being a veteran of the gallbladder surgery, it's not that bad. Hope they do it Laproscopy. Be prepared for an overnight if there are stones still in there. They will explain all. Pm to ya.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake, prayers for your wife. The docs do this all the time and they know what they are doing. PM sent
  • Options
    Thanks for the prayers guys. Sorry this is vague (the fivers) but I do have some pics to post when I can. She went in ambulance last week after a bad attack which is very scary for everyone. I had just arrived to work so thank God I was in town. Came home and she was sent home with meds and a follow up ultrasound appt. After the ultrasound the Doc said she needed surgery right away and we scheduled it. Yesterday she had a severe attack and had to go back and they kept her. If you all have never seen anyone have a gall bladder attack it is awful.

Most of all we appreciate the prayers. This has been a roller coaster year for my family. Missed about a week of work though so I have to take care of the family first. Everyone has been messaged.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear this I hope everything goes well!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thoughts and prayers out to you and your family. Hope it all turns out OK.

PM sent.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    thoughts and prayers sent out to you bub.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    So sorry brother PM to ya.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope everything goes well and she recoups fast!!
  • Options
    They waited until this morning for surgery and the doctor said it went "smooth". No issues and she is home now. Mother in law is here helping out but I have managed to do pretty well with the 4 kids still at home.

These are the three fivers I have left.

Fiver of Viaje Summerfest

1 Full Moon OR, 2 Summerfest, 2 Late Harvest Hang Time

1 Full Moon OR, 1 White Label Project Winter Classic, 1 Late Harvest Hang Time, 2 Summerfest
  • Options
    Last 3 samplers dropped $5 for those who know or may be interested.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM me what you are looking to get out of them. I might snag one up from you.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad everything worked out okay, well 4 kids you're outnumbered at 1.