Home General Discussion
Options

CCom house blends

Yay or nay? Anyone tried these and if so what were your thoughts?
Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.

Comments

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    They are ok. I like the sungrown and the red label. The American is good as a lancero. I miss the corojo white label (DPG made) and the brazil, those were great in corona size. The Cameroon was also great as a corona. The 3 were discontinued because of cost of materials. I never could get into the blue or purple better sticks our out there.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    ShotgunJohn:
    They are ok. I like the sungrown and the red label. The American is good as a lancero. I miss the corojo white label (DPG made) and the brazil, those were great in corona size. The Cameroon was also great as a corona. The 3 were discontinued because of cost of materials. I never could get into the blue or purple better sticks our out there.
    my thoughts exactly. I need to get my hands on some more of the Americans.
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    ShotgunJohn:
    my thoughts exactly. I need to get my hands on some more of the Americans.
    Ive got 1 if ya want it. Could give ya my 5vegas high primings aswell.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brazilian label was off the chain. I think I still have 1 left.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Ditto. Used to like the Purple also, havent had one i a while. And the Corojo..........BRING THAT ONE BACK. Lol
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    The American is good as a lancero.

I thought the thinnest they come is the corona... Is there really a lancero out there? I don't see it on the respective page.
  • Options
    I believe that it was a special run right after they were introduced.
  • Options
    I guess I may have been wrong, this is the corona. Sorry for any confusion, it is just a long corona. My apologies.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've liked them all except the Connie's but my favorite is the Cuban label. Get a year or more on those and they are fantastic. Been gaping to catch them on sprint but I always miss it.