Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Rain's daily troll

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
just for you kid

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Just got in my order of Cinco Vegas Gold, need to put these bad boys down for some rest to mellow out thw mellow. They'd taste fine rott if not for Obama and ebola. I heard that on FOX.
  • Options
  • Options
    Rain:
    Just got in my order of Cinco Vegas Gold, need to put these bad boys down for some rest to mellow out thw mellow. They'd taste fine rott if not for Obama and ebola. I heard that on FOX.
    Curius,, how longs do we have to waits until they reach there peak of freshnesssss. Will use please creates a national 5 vegas gold dayz
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    dickowitz:
    Rain:
    Curius,, how longs do we have to waits until they reach there peak of freshnesssss. Will use please creates a national 5 vegas gold dayz

Smoked em ROTT they're good, but after a month much better yum. Wait think I'm getting a fever, lol
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    this is gold!
  • Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    this is gold!
    They are safe to smoke after 21 days
  • Options
    Rain:

Can't believe everything you read, unless of course its on the net.
  • Options
    The3Stogies:
    dickowitz:
    Rain:

Smoked em ROTT they're good, but after a month much better yum. Wait think I'm getting a fever, lol

Same for me.... :)
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Every other monday except the 1st, 2nd, and 5th.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Can I play?
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Can I play?

Well of course you can.