Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

World Series Wager

kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
I'm looking for a few takers on the World Series ..... 5 for 5 I'm looking forwards to the Giants snagging their third Crown in the last 5 years......... KC fans step up.......... I'll take 3 bets

Comments

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    I'm looking for a few takers on the World Series ..... 5 for 5 I'm looking forwards to the Giants snagging their third Crown in the last 5 years......... KC fans step up.......... I'll take 3 bets
    Royals are not my team but I will take that bet!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    matkn293:
    kingjk729:
    Royals are not my team but I will take that bet!

There's one ..... Two more to go......
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a KC fan but I really don't want to see the Giants win, so I'll take a peace of that!
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I'm in on KC taking the crown. You can't slow that train down brother.
  • Options
    New Boots:
    I'm in on KC taking the crown. You can't slow that train down brother.

Outstanding .... All slots filled ... Let's get it on
  • Options
    Well, unless a miracle of miracles happens. Tomorrow tells the story, that is....if SF is willing to show their faces on a baseball field again. 10-0 in the 7th....ouch
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Well, unless a miracle of miracles happens. Tomorrow tells the story, that is....if SF is willing to show their faces on a baseball field again. 10-0 in the 7th....ouch
    Meh, just remember that momentum in baseball is as good as the next starting pitcher. Seldom see any residual effects game to game. Tonight should be awesome. Nothing better than a Game 7!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    New Boots:
    Meh, just remember that momentum in baseball is as good as the next starting pitcher. Seldom see any residual effects game to game. Tonight should be awesome. Nothing better than a Game 7!
    Yeah, I hope the Royals didn't use up all their runs yesterday.
  • Options
    It really looks like if Maddy B. isn't on the mound, the Royals have an easier time with SF.
  • Options
    New Boots:
    It really looks like if Maddy B. isn't on the mound, the Royals have an easier time with SF.

Funny that you say that ...... MadBum is the man....... Quite possibly the best pitching ever in a World Series ...... I'll PM my addy out to you guys tomorrow. And on a final note what a great F#@KING SERIES!!!
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    New Boots:

Funny that you say that ...... MadBum is the man....... Quite possibly the best pitching ever in a World Series ...... I'll PM my addy out to you guys tomorrow. And on a final note what a great F#@KING SERIES!!!
    What a bum....nice win. Get that PM out.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, it was a great series, up, down all over the place, looked like KC might have a chance there for a while. Is there anything in particular you'd like to try? let me know, it might happen!
  • Options
    Congrats. Down to the wire. Just could not figure out MB.

• Options
    PM's sent..... Thanks again fellas.
  • Options
    I won?!
  • Options
    Got my winnings today from Nathan aka onestrange...... What an awesome selection of sticks brother ..... GOF series B a few room 101 lanceros, a Black Label Trading Company, a Headley Grange .... What's the stick with the orange footband? And an Armada .... too much brother .....
    photo 20141106_193740_zpsdehq2ueq.jpg
    Thanks so much brother and it was a phenomenal series.
  • Options
    The orange band is a Tennessee waltz
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Just wait 'till next year... Cubs in 2015 !! Nice selection there guys.
  • Options
    Also got my winnings package from Matkn today ..... Quite a few of my favorites.... Obsidian, Pepin Legado, Bueso Odyssey, and 5V triple A ....
    photo 20141106_193923_zpslb7yrywr.jpg
    Thanks so much brother.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    It's an odd year, so anything can happen.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    have you been smoking something other than cigars?????

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Nice hits guys. Always nice to see Jim get blown up. As a DBacks fan I was rooting for the Royals and also being a Bills and Sabres fan it was cool seeing another smaller team make it and had to root for em.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Mine land?! Says it was delivered yesterday
  • Options
    Last package arrived today safe and sound from New Boots ...... Some tasty treats .... Love the obsidian, and really excited to smoke the CAO Cameroon, KFC is always tasty, and a little devil, and have yet to smoke an EP inch but really like all the other EPP Carillo stuff I've had... Thanks so much.
    photo 20141107_173829_zpsaaympcns.jpg
  • Options
    Let me know how you like that 13.
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Last package arrived today safe and sound from New Boots ...... Some tasty treats .... Love the obsidian, and really excited to smoke the CAO Cameroon, KFC is always tasty, and a little devil, and have yet to smoke an EP inch but really like all the other EPP Carillo stuff I've had... Thanks so much.

Nice foot buddy haha.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:
    Nice foot buddy haha.
    What the?!?! I must not have packed well enough.
  • Options
    jimmyv723:
    kingjk729:

Nice foot buddy haha.

Don't forget Jimmy that you live close enough to have that foot literally broken off In your a$$ lol, or unmercifully bombed!! We must get together soon, but my schedule is chaotic till we get back from the Chicago herf.
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    jimmyv723:
    kingjk729:

Nice foot buddy haha.

Don't forget Jimmy that you live close enough to have that foot literally broken off In your a$$ lol, or unmercifully bombed!! We must get together soon, but my schedule is chaotic till we get back from the Chicago herf.

Definitely gotta get together soon bro. Wish I could do the Chicago Herf but between trying to get there and not really knowing my schedule until the end of the previous week it makes it tough. Looks like it will be a blast fo sho tho.
    Enola Gay - Target #29