Home General Discussion
Options

A wonderful few hours.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
All my orders hit at once and I have been very busy sorting and stacking and packing. All contest and bomb flat rates on the way to the PO, happy happy. My go to humidor, which was empty, is no longer screaming feed me. My Cinco Vegas Gold humidor no longer has an echo. All in all a good day, and the rain has stopped, and the sun is out.

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No that sounds like a great day!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Patrickbrick:
    No that sounds like a great day!
    On top of that "The Flea Zapper" actually works. Please don't let it end. I feel red meat and a beer coming on......
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Let the good times roll"
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Rude.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Rude.

• Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    All my orders hit at once and I have been very busy sorting and stacking and packing. All contest and bomb flat rates on the way to the PO, happy happy. My go to humidor, which was empty, is no longer screaming feed me. My Cinco Vegas Gold humidor no longer has an echo. All in all a good day, and the rain has stopped, and the sun is out.
    Did not know you liked 5 vegas golds. . .
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    jd50ae:

Dont you?

Aj
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    jd50ae:
    Its like we all know everyone's go to's

Rain likes his MOW
    Darktower is rains wannabe evil little twin
    Jakesnake is all about a Veija (how ever you spell it)
    0patients like his Cameroon wrappers
    junebug and thedjfish and their cc's
    Bigshizz will suck on anything you put in front of him
    AND JD LIVES FOR THE CINCO VEGAS GOLD in the morning

I know I missed several of you and as soon as I see the name I'll know who the Toranno and other Vieja junky is.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    youngryan216:
    jd50ae:

Dont you?

Aj
    no
    Money can't buy taste