Home Non Cigar Related

You can not fix stupid N0. 2 (Its a movie)

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Kristen Stewart Trashes the Military, Defends 9/11 Terrorists in 'Camp X-Ray' Interview

By Kelli Serio, Breitbart.com

During an interview with The Daily Beast, actress Kristen Stewart indicated that terrorists at Guantanamo Bay are misunderstood and that joining the United States Armed Forces is the job of a simpleton.

Camp X-Ray is Stewart's newest film that illustrates the life of a "simple" female soldier who receives orders as a prison guard to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

Surrounded by jihadists, she bears witness to the apparent cruelty in which they live and befriends a suspected terrorist. She then questions her role in the U.S. military.

"All she want's to think is 'They did 9/11, they’re bad, f*ck that, I’m going to do my job and I’m going to do it well,' But then she gets down there and just can’t accept it; she can’t conform to that," she said.

Protagonist Amy Cole enlisted in the Army as an act of patriotism in the wake of 9/11. Stewart seemingly finds the standards of intelligence for joining the armed forces rather low.
<br. "She’s simple, not very smart, and really socially inadequate—but a good person. So, if you can sign up, put a uniform on, and erase yourself, you don’t have to consider yourself anymore," she said. (its a movie)