Home General Discussion
Options

Bobalu Cigars

Has anyone from Texas heard of these cigars? My Aunt just came to visit from Austin, Texas and brought me back a 15 sampler. Did she get ripped off? Or are the a legit cigar? Any input would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    I have never heard of them but i looked them up. Seem to be a B&M store there in Austin that make their own cigars.
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are indeed a B & M that just opened their second store in Austin. They have an interesting site and sometimes during the day, they have a live cam on their rollers.

They have a pretty good selection, but they seem a little pricey, but interesting.

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are legit, Two stores here in Austin. They are fresh rolled so treat accordingly (smoke now or next year) They are decent fresh and better with a yr+. I'm not sure but I think they may have a small factory in Nicaragua that makes the bulk of there smokes. It doesn't seem possible that the 5 or 6 rollers they have could make that many cigars.
  • Options
    11rocket1111rocket11 Posts: 138
    Thanks so much for the info. Makes me feel a little better knowing she didn't get taken for a ride. Can't wait to give one a try!