Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bob Luken's La (Perla) Bamba

raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
Bob Luken and I might not see eye to eye on politics, but two things this Tennessee gentleman and I both share is a love of hummingbirds and La Perla Habana Morados. He was kind enough to broaden my LPH horizons by sending me a sample of others from the line, as well as some other tasty goodness. Thank you, sir!

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another nice hit from Bob Luken! Tasty lookin' bunch of sticks there!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Wait...we can disagree and be civil?! Nice hit
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang Bob's on a roll nice job!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Bob. It's nice to see two people can disagree on certain things and still be friendly to each other.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit.....has Bob moved from a tent to a house? Is he moving about? Has his energy returned? Molly loves him....she sleeps with the un-stuffed stuffy he sent her every night.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know the saying, "Pics, or it didn't happen." ? Well, Rasindot got me first. But "it didn't happen" because I haven't posted the pictures yet. I assure you he hits harder than me. Pics to come.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Bob, now get some film for that old Polaroid and take some pics
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK Finally got the old polariod working. See what I got hit with first? Told you he hits harder than me. (I will post separate report.)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love them hummingbirds as well, great trade... It's the best way to sample and have fun!!
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit for hit, or great trade, either way well done all around!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hummingbirds are cool, politics makes people crazy. Glad to see the mental fortitude to bomb each other. Nice hits.