Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Bombed by BoB

http://i1049.phoimagetobucket.com/albums/s387/retircs1retircs1/theBombbyBob006_zps0093eb13.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    Bob that was very cool and I was caught off Guard
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caught you off guard? Mission accomplished. LOL. Hope you enjoy the smokes. Let me know what you think of the Amazon when you get around to it.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done Bob! Enjoy!
  • Options
    Amazon!!! I think I want to frame it
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit and those surprise attacks are always the best.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Sneaky Bob strikes, great hit
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Awesome gesture! WTG BOB!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love sneaky.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job Bob ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice one, Bob!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Bob know this I am working out the GEO political issues right now but you are going to be hit....
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Retircs1:
    Bob know this I am working out the GEO political issues right now but you are going to be hit....

Bob, I know from experience that you will definitely be surprised at the destruction you asked for.
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    Retircs1:

Bob, I know from experience that you will definitely be surprised at the destruction you asked for.
    Hold yer horses. I didn't ASK for anything. If anybody would bother to ASK me I'd say pay it forward. Yep, that's what I'd say. And I'd also give you the addys of some deserving victims,.......er, BOTLs you need to pay it forward to istead of me.
  • Options
    ok Bob I see you are willing to comply with sanctions set by the rules of engagement. Please forward me the location and name with Lat/Lon and I will strike them. I am willing to BSU!!!
  • Options
    Hey Bob the # 6 5/47 2013 was very nice I liked the fact that I could have a good little stick with limited time after getting working and coming home late will really make me think about smaller gages. Thank you again Bob
  • Options
    Retircs1:
    ok Bob I see you are willing to comply with sanctions set by the rules of engagement. Please forward me the location and name with Lat/Lon and I will strike them. I am willing to BSU!!!
    I'm tickled to get the chance to re-direct return fire :) Check your inbox for coordinates. He will be caught off guard too. LOL.
  • Options
    Roger that bob