Home Non Cigar Related

Firerob

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey, I hope you are feeling ok after your Bears took a beating from the Packers yesterday.

Just wanted to make sure you were ok.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Lol. The guys at work had me on suicide watch for the remainder of the shift and texting me very couple hours since we got off work. I am hanging in there, but deffenitly had better days.

Thanks for asking
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Lol. The guys at work had me on suicide watch for the remainder of the shift and texting me very couple hours since we got off work. I am hanging in there, but deffenitly had better days.

Thanks for asking

I feel for you buddy. I have been through the same thing for a team that shall remain nameless. Even moving did not remove all of the depression.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    JD didn't know you were the sports fan
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great game. And how about those Chiefs! Now watching the Royals in the 8th hoping for the miracle.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Not only did the Chiefs help keep my Bills tied for first in the AFC East (Notice I didn;t talk any trash after Week 1 Rob because as a Bills fan I know better lmao) but Charles finally was able to play a full game and help my team in the BOTL league get the win.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29