Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Calling all Mouseketeers! (and anyone else who wants to pile on)...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
One month from tomorrow (October 24, according to Facebook) is the annual celebration of the birth of our Founder, Walt. (No... not Walt Disney... the other one!)

That gives y'all 30 days to prepare for the devastation that will be historically known as the Bombastic Basil Birthday Bash!

PM if you need the addy. Let's make Texas Toast!!!
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Oy... /facepalm

I guess there's no way around this... but consider this - One cigar would be enough, and even welcomed. I'm still occasionally pulling out a stick from my beating I took last December. My wife hated you guys for that.... ya'll were sending me so many cigars... she couldn't get me any for Christmas.

Ah, Doug. My 'old friend.' Do you know the Klingon proverb that tells us revenge is a dish that is best served cold? It is very cold... In PA.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, this made my day. I'm so in on this. Let me know when you plan to destroy...ehhh...deploy!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    One month from tomorrow (October 24, according to Facebook) is the annual celebration of the birth of our Founder, Walt. (No... not Walt Disney... the other one!)

That gives y'all 30 days to prepare for the devastation that will be historically known as the Bombastic Basil Birthday Bash!

I am so in. I've been looking for a reason to hit one of the dandy mousketeers
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All PMs replied.

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I owe Walt some love so PM Sir ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Back atcha Brett.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Puff_Dougie:

Thanks for the reminder, I now have all the information required.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    He hasn't moved has he?
    Nah, he is still at same addy in El Paso
    BUMP.

Now, how did this get all the way down on page 3?
    Ten shopping days left until launch!
    Mine should be landing today, Mouseketeers. Had to fire early due to extenuating circumstances. If y'all pull the trigger over the next few days, the old boy should have a hella Birthday week!
    I will deploy mine on Monday. It should hit Wednesday. The Bday is on Friday so still time for people to hit a great BOTL here on the forum.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    I will deploy mine on Monday. It should hit Wednesday. The Bday is on Friday so still time for people to hit a great BOTL here on the forum.
    +1
    WaltBasil:
    Oy... /facepalm

I guess there's no way around this... but consider this - One cigar would be enough, and even welcomed. I'm still occasionally pulling out a stick from my beating I took last December. My wife hated you guys for that.... ya'll were sending me so many cigars... she couldn't get me any for Christmas.

Ah, Doug. My 'old friend.' Do you know the Klingon proverb that tells us revenge is a dish that is best served cold? It is very cold... In PA.
    Walt can you please update your "want to try list"??? Or I can do it for you!!
    Happy Berfday Walt! 9405903699300273694026
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6559 13
    Echambers:
    yay!
    MorganGeo:
    Echambers:
    yay!
    I knew Eric couldn't resist givin' Walt a big ol' birthday butt whoopin'! Woo hoo!!!
    Puff_Dougie:
    MorganGeo:
    Echambers:
    yay!
    I knew Eric couldn't resist givin' Walt a big ol' birthday butt whoopin'! Woo hoo!!!
    It's been a slow process but I'm making my way through all the dandy mousketeers after they ass whooping they gave me last winter.
    Morgan's package landed on my face today. What a mess!
    IMG_4541
    Theres a story behind that Noventa. It's sooo good, it doesn't even need to be kept in a humidor. So it stays outside mine. And I send it Morgan every now and then, because I know how much he loves them. But he always seems to send it right back at me. Guess I can let it age on the work bench in my garage for a couple more months before returning it to him again.

Thanks buddy! Lovely smokes, one and all.
    Nice selection there! Great job, Morgan!
    I hope you enjoy the Noventa Walt! ;)
    3 Packages landed today. All of them cigars I thoroughly enjoy, or have not had yet. First came from The BroShizzler. Opened the mailbox and some shizz squirted right in my eye. Ouch! Have not tried the Jericho Hill or it's brother Headley Grange (or 3 others in that bunch). I'm gonna have to fire up a Cash album to smoke to these.Thank you Shizz!
    IMG_4544

Next up, CharlieHeis up to bat, laying down a fine assortment, again, all smokes I have enjoyed in the past, and especially that Armada. Gonna be tough call as to what I'm smoking this weekend. When I read the name on the package, at first I thought it said "Heisenberg," and I got all excited thinking I was getting this pristine blue crystal... but after I put the reading glasses on, I saw it said "Heisenger."
    IMG_4543

Finally, Mr. Eric, nemesis to the Mouseketeers, throws some of mine and his favorites in a bag along with some Applets & Cottles. Have not tried those either, so looking forward to busting them open tonight.
    IMG_4542

Thanks again guys. Not necessary but mucho appreciated.
    That's beautiful. Nice birthday bombs, gentlemen. Y'all Mouseketeers know how to bring the pain!
    Happy early birthday! The Applets and Cottlets, by the way, are a Washington State treat.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    When I read the name on the package, at first I thought it said "Heisenberg," and I got all excited thinking I was getting this pristine blue crystal...
    Always fun when people misunderstand me. You get a lot of looks when the hostess calls out "Heisenberg, party of two"
    Whoops... had another arrival come in under the radar today. From flowbee this time. It's like he took my list of favs and smacked me widdit!
    IMG_4562
    Thanks Chris!