Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

See what happens when you don't report in every once in a while!

Jim, you my friend are way to good to me. I haven't been to active in a while, I have come by read a few posts and moved on a couple times. But I have been so busy this summer between the summer time chores and promoting my Facebook page I have neglected my CCOM family a little to much. Thanks for checking on me Jim, and thanks for the excellent selection of cigars. Some I haven't tried and were on my list to try and some I know I enjoy. photo 20140922_205953_zpsq9gidjb8.jpg

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you learned your lesson. Nice hit Jim
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy my friend, I enjoy following you and your wife on FB... That new LFD is really good and the El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro is one of my faves.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Jim turned me on to that el Titan de bronze. Such an underrated smoke. Enjoy man, just Jim doing what he does. Don't get no better than the Shizzinator.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Yeah Jim has a way of reminding you that you are missed here on the forum! LOL, congrats and welcome back, hopefully you'll stick around or big bro Jimbo will be watching~! LOL
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you back and awesome lineup, way to go Jim!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Thanks guys. I make sure to put effort into being more active.