Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WTT4 - Beats by Dre

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
LMK

Comments

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    You still trying to get some 2nd rate headphones? Raw-Lin! Where you at?
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Boots, no cigar giveaways here ;)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I get new ones for Christmas (I asked Santa for a new set) I'll trade my old ones
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Rain:
    Boots, no cigar giveaways here ;)
    Really? Shucks!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for beats by dre yes?
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I'm only interested in American made products snooby.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    jliu:
    I'm only interested in American made products snooby.
    Aite dawg.
    Sennheiser > Beats By Dre - Just sayin'
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    If I get new ones for Christmas (I asked Santa for a new set) I'll trade my old ones
    new set of beats or a different brand?
    Rain:
    LMK
    lets see what Santa's commission check looks like on the 26th!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    danielzreyes:
    new set of beats or a different brand?
    new set
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    yessir....
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    ^^speaks the truth right there.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    catfishbluezz:
    New Boots:
    yessir....
    Have you all used both..or have you used Sennheiser and cant imagine Beats being better...gotta ask? Thanks guys.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    catfishbluezz:
    New Boots:
    yessir....
    Have you all used both..or have you used Sennheiser and cant imagine Beats being better...gotta ask? Thanks guys.
    Sold audio and did pro audio installs for ten years. Beats are a joke. I can think of so many companies that make a better product really. You are paying for advert and a name with Beats, not audio engineering. Sennheiser is one of the best audio companies on earth and have been for quite some time, they are just one example. AKG, AT, Sony, Beyer Dynamic, or Shure all make better products for less money. A comparable product in price from Beyer Dynamic is unreal. Any time I had a customer looking at headphones and asking for Beats, all I had to do was ask them to try a different headphone on and compare. Unless they were more concerned with their headphones as a fashion accessory, easy sell. The Beats earbuds are flat out terrible in comparison to their competition. Those things should be $50 or less...
    smoke em if you got em:
    catfishbluezz:
    New Boots:
    yessir....
    Used both brother. Even a cheap(er) pair of Sennheiser headphones have a crazy amount of crisp sound, clarity, and a bass hit so deep and hard you'll think you work for Brazzers.
    Thank you Dustin and Jay.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me personally I'm a big fan of Klipsche stuff and regardless of the brand I really liked the sound that came out of the Skullcandy Aviator lines, comfortable and good sound. Though if we are talking anything other than headphones I go Infinity or Focal if I have the money.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."