Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Lighting the Birthday Candelas, my wish was granted

FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
My buddy Andy (aka: ckrddsmke) sent me some Candelas to put on top of the cake. Two of them being the Camacho Candela which I wasn't sure if there were even any still in existence. Gives me another to cross off my wish list. Seriously Andy thank you very much!!!!!!!

photo IMG_9935.jpg

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a great birthday capping bomb, well done.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Hope you had a good one, enjoy!
  • Options
    Just need to see Sherm respond in here and the three guys responsible for bombing me the most will have all commented on this.

Thanks again Andy, I really appreciate them. These will be my first full candela wrapped cigar. The only other time I had a candela wrapper was used on the Assylum Oger barber pole I tried.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome enjoy bro!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Just need to see Sherm respond in here and the three guys responsible for bombing me the most will have all commented on this.

Thanks again Andy, I really appreciate them. These will be my first full candela wrapped cigar. The only other time I had a candela wrapper was used on the Assylum Oger barber pole I tried.
    How was the Asylum?(Aside from the lock jaw, lol) I sent Randy one kinda as a gag gift.
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    FireRob:

How was the Asylum?(Aside from the lock jaw, lol) I sent Randy one kinda as a gag gift.
    It was a big @$$ cigar that is for sure. Just checked my notes on it and it scored low with a rating of Good (ratings above that are Real Good, Very Good, and last/best is Super Good, only thing worse then just Good on my scale is Bad). My notes said something along the lines of "I really liked the flavor of the first third and last two thirds flavor was just OK, had a slight burn issue towards the end, and that it wasn't a bad cigar but that I prob won't buy anymore for my self". I do remember I smoked the whole thing to the very end.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    mmccartneydc:
    FireRob:

It was a big @$$ cigar that is for sure. Just checked my notes on it and it scored low with a rating of Good (ratings above that are Real Good, Very Good, and last/best is Super Good, only thing worse then just Good on my scale is Bad). My notes said something along the lines of "I really liked the flavor of the first third and last two thirds flavor was just OK, had a slight burn issue towards the end, and that it wasn't a bad cigar but that I prob won't buy anymore for my self". I do remember I smoked the whole thing to the very end.
    Awesome, thanks!