Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A few Liga for trade

bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ended up not enjoying the Liga as much as I thought I would and want the few I have left to be enjoyed by someone who does enjoy them. I have one of each of the following: Feral Flying Pig, T52, Dirty Rat, and UF-13. I also have an L-40 that I will include but it does have some damage to the wrapper. I smoked one today that had similar damage and had no issues with it.
Check my profile for things I would be interested in trading for and we can work something out.

Comments

• Options
    benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    I see you like Sopranos. I have a sampler pack if you are interested let me know. I am interested in everything you listed save the Dirty Rats.
  • Options
    benhanks:
    I see you like Sopranos. I have a sampler pack if you are interested let me know. I am interested in everything you listed save the Dirty Rats.
    PM sent
  • Options
    benhanks:
    PM sent
  • Options
    PM replied.
  • Options
    Gone. Thanks benhanks!
  • Options
    You too, enjoy those Sopranos!
  • Options
    Hey Bert, sent you a PM
  • Options
    Hey Bert, thanks for the great trade!! I love the Ligas and I appreciate the extras. I have never had the CI Legends or the Varina Farms. I am excited to try them! I understand (in theory) how to post pictures but I don't have the time to get it done. I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow. Thanks!