Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

No need to look here, nothing to see...

jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
I woke up and heard something flying over my house. Impressive! Good thing it wasn't gunning for me...

photo b-1b_4_zps0153b0ca.jpg

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC

Comments

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Wwwwwwweeeeeeeee!!!!
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao light em up Jay!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Lmao light em up Jay!!!
    what she said
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    Lmao light em up Jay!!!
    what she said
    You know what would be funny? Real funny? It would be funny if one of these were heading towards Goose Creek. Yep. That would be funny.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Echambers:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    Lmao light em up Jay!!!
    what she said
    You know what would be funny? Real funny? It would be funny if one of these were heading towards Goose Creek. Yep. That would be funny.
    hmmm... Goose Creek. I might need an addy to address that one...

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    jbohon:
    Echambers:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    Lmao light em up Jay!!!
    what she said

wait...wtf is going on here
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    jbohon:
    Echambers:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    Lmao light em up Jay!!!
    what she said

wait...wtf is going on here
    Don't worry about it. Like I said, nothing to see here...

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    That's an impressive load right there
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhhh What the heck? Why me? Seriously though a nice selection here. Thank you much!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    avengethis:
    Uhhh What the heck? Why me? Seriously though a nice selection here. Thank you much!
    Does there really need to be a reason? Who knows? Maybe there is. I ain't tellin! Enjoy!

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude!!! Very nice hit and nice note. Thank you very much.

I had my first AVO a couple of months ago and really liked it. Love the CAO and the Oliva and have been wanting to try the new world and the rouge. Not sure how I came into your radar but am glad I did! .
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    jbohon:
    I woke up and heard something flying over my house. Impressive! Good thing it wasn't gunning for me...

photo b-1b_4_zps0153b0ca.jpg

See that red one down in the bottom left corner? Well...it landed on my doorstep!
    Hoorah! Fellow marine! Thanks for the rumble! And nice touch with the red, white, and blue in there. Semper Fi, and I wont say expect return fire cause you're a friendly, but Marines take care of their own :)image
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin.