Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Been a while.

lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
Looking for a 5 for 5 trade. I havent purchased cigars in over 2 years so do not expect anything thats HOT with the current market. Will ship Friday.

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't trade with this guy. All he has are boring old Opus X's with dusty white stuff on it. Zzzzzzz
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Isaac!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Don't trade with this guy. All he has are boring old Opus X's with dusty white stuff on it. Zzzzzzz
    Sorry but your wrong. I still have some Black n Milds
    jliu:
    Isaac!
    Hi other asian!
    lcpleel:
    jliu:
    Isaac!
    Hi other asian!
    great to see you on here again man! shall we dance again? dance to jay chow?
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    jliu:
    Isaac!
    Hi other asian!
    uh oh 3 Asians on the same thread? This is just wrong
    Money can't buy taste
    jliu:
    lcpleel:
    jliu:
    Isaac!
    Hi other asian!
    IF you want.
    Lee.mcglynn:
    lcpleel:
    jliu:
    Isaac!
    Hi other asian!
    LOL
    lcpleel:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    lcpleel:
    jliu:
    Isaac!
    Hi other asian!
    LOL
    so where ya been?
    Money can't buy taste
    lcpleel:
    jliu:
    lcpleel:
    jliu:
    Isaac!
    Hi other asian!
    IF you want.
    oh i want. pm incoming for that fine ass of yours
    Lee.mcglynn:
    lcpleel:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    lcpleel:
    jliu:
    Isaac!
    Hi other asian!
    LOL
    so where ya been?
    Ive been staying away so i dont spend so much money on things i dont need. LOL wife put me on lock down.
    lcpleel:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    lcpleel:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    lcpleel:
    jliu:
    Isaac!
    Hi other asian!
    LOL
    so where ya been?
    Ive been staying away so i dont spend so much money on things i dont need. LOL wife put me on lock down.
    lmao good move on her part! I've seen some of your arsenal on various pages and damn! Any guy that can make opus look like a yard gar well enough said
    Money can't buy taste
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    lcpleel:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    lcpleel:
    jliu:
    Isaac!
    Hi other asian!
    LOL
    so where ya been?
    Hey NOOB, wrong section to look to get sponsored on a trade....................................LOL.
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    lcpleel:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    lcpleel:
    jliu:
    Isaac!
    Hi other asian!
    LOL
    so where ya been?
    Hey NOOB, wrong section to look to get sponsored on a trade....................................LOL.
    Damn.. Sorry can an admin move my post?
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    lcpleel:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    lcpleel:
    jliu:
    Isaac!
    Hi other asian!
    LOL
    so where ya been?
    Damn.. Sorry can an admin move my post?
    Don't worry about admin removing it, worry about Snoobie removing you. He's already sent me a text inquiring........
    lcpleel:
    danielzreyes:
    Sorry but your wrong. I still have some Black n Milds
    Did you raid a CVS closeout? You just said you haven't bought in 2 years.
    todd said via text you like aged nica libres and victor sinclairs. got plenty of taht in my ziploc baggie. you're in good hands isaac
    CVS game me free ones. Right next to work. It came free with my FIJI water.
    jliu:
    todd said via text you like aged nica libres and victor sinclairs. got plenty of taht in my ziploc baggie. you're in good hands isaac
    Todd knows best. I have a cigar he sent me from i think the my 1st bomb/trade Ever.
    lcpleel:
    jliu:
    Todd knows best. I have a cigar he sent me from i think the my 1st bomb/trade Ever.
    haha i hear you man. i'm kinda in that same boat as you. he's the one that got me into cc. he sent me a great cc package back when i didn't even know what they were. i used to just roll blunts. now i eat sushi off of mature white men like todd thanks to todd.
    jliu:
    lcpleel:
    jliu:
    haha i hear you man. i'm kinda in that same boat as you. he's the one that got me into cc. he sent me a great cc package back when i didn't even know what they were. i used to just roll blunts. now i eat sushi off of mature white men like todd thanks to todd.
    That Todd guy sounds like an enabler, what a d__k.

Anyway, back to the bombing of Isaac.....................
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    lcpleel:
    jliu:

so can someone pm me his addy??
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    lcpleel:
    jliu:

so can someone pm me his addy??
    noone has my info just to let you know.
    jliu:
    lcpleel:
    jliu:
    Todd ain't white, he's a Dodger fan
    danielzreyes:
    .....he's a Dodger fan
    People's mailboxes have been destroyed for less, now, I'll give you one chance to take it back..........
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:
    .....he's a Dodger fan
    People's mailboxes have been destroyed for less, now, I'll give you one chance to take it back..........
    lmfao that is just wrong but funny!! On both counts but I think DZR got you on that one todd
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:
    .....he's a Dodger fan
    lmfao that is just wrong but funny!! On both counts but I think DZR got you on that one todd
    You think it's funny, Mr. McGlynn? I got your addy buddy, don't make me use it.......
    bandyt09:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:
    .....he's a Dodger fan
    You think it's funny, Mr. McGlynn? I got your addy buddy, don't make me use it.......
    i got yours as well so we can go at it! But I actually do owe you a bombing thanks for bringing that back to my head ;) give me a little buddy
    Money can't buy taste
    Todd's favorite show is DDD
    jliu:
    Todd's favorite show is DDD
    I thought is was some crap from lifetime? But Isaac you need to bomb jiunn!!
    Money can't buy taste