Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

0patience, dzr, shizz, rcy, glock, ddub, smoke.....

Hello...0 and dzr..said awhile ago I was hitting u..sorry for the delay. The rest of you..Thank you so much for helping me raise money for my fundraiser. Your kindness can't be repayed...But I'm gonna try

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Hello...0 and dzr..said awhile ago I was hitting u..sorry for the delay. The rest of you..Thank you so much for helping me raise money for my fundraiser. Your kindness can't be repayed...But I'm gonna try
    Doesn't need to repaid Shane. It was my pleasure to help out! That's how we roll.....

feel me?
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    deejmemixx:
    Doesn't need to repaid Shane. It was my pleasure to help out! That's how we roll.....

feel me?
    Ok not a repay...but a thank you
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it's all good... Want to see a pic of the books when you get them!!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you're apologizing because you said you were going to bomb me but you haven't yet? What the??? Go home Shane, you're drunk
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    So you're apologizing because you said you were going to bomb me but you haven't yet? What the??? Go home Shane, you're drunk

Yeah, what he said, lol. ^^^

Shane, we're family here and sending anything to any of us for helping out would be a travesty. Thank you for the thought, but really let it stand for what it is.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    I'm lost.
    Don't worry about hitting me.
    I'm not around here much anymore, so don't feel obligated to hit me.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    danielzreyes:

Yeah, what he said, lol. ^^^

Shane, we're family here and sending anything to any of us for helping out would be a travesty. Thank you for the thought, but really let it stand for what it is.
    when someone goes out of their way to help another person, they should be thanked. And that's what I'm going to do. And shizz, I will defiantly share what books are picked, and the painting that will be hung.
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    have not forgotte... have worked more than I have been home getting ready for the regional vice president to visit the store.....