Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Trade Beatdown SMH

Mr.FireRob is no chip off the old block. No, no, no he sends PM's asking how are you and your family. Asks about your occupation and how many kids you have. Get you all buttered up as the long lost best friend. Then BAM! He hits you with this that's suppose to be a friendly sixer trade. That turned into a Beatdown. I'm really looking forward to tasting them all and the miniatures in the tin. Never had those before. Well Sir, thank you and It caught me by surprise. Very appreiative of your generosity. I'm just praying my end stands close if anything to this. Check it out...

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy cats that's brutal, nice job Rob! And love seeing Rick get hit, you certainly deserve that one brother ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    My pleasure and so glad to see it all made it in one piece. Would have been messy if one of the bottles busted.

Been told those tiny ones in the tin are a lot better if you take them out of the tin and rest a bit in the humi before you try it.

Bad thing about you having the reputation that you do, is I had to try and up my game a little. Just go easy on me.
  • Options
    FireRob:
    My pleasure and so glad to see it all made it in one piece. Would have been messy if one of the bottles busted.

Been told those tiny ones in the tin are a lot better if you take them out of the tin and rest a bit in the humi before you try it.

Bad thing about you having the reputation that you do, is I had to try and up my game a little. Just go easy on me.
    Fvck him up Rick :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a great hit!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Are those... Camachos? LOL
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    Are those... Camachos? LOL
    Silly Walt, Camacho don't make beer.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:

This is to funny, he says to take it easy on him. After he just used a WMD on me. Lol, yeah okay I'm going to do that. I'll just use this post than. Here is your DC Sir, enjoy, 9114 9011 8986 6589 8544 48
  • Options
    Rick = Schoolyard Bully
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Rick = Schoolyard Bully

Brett = #1 ThreadJacker
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    Rick = Schoolyard Bully

Brett = #1 ThreadJacker
    ;)
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Nice. How did ya get bombed with booze?
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    roland_7707:
    My thoughts were, if I got him drunk first the lousy yard gars would taste better
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    roland_7707:
    My thoughts were, if I got him drunk first the lousy yard gars would taste better
    Not a yard gar in that bunch! Very nice hit on a great Bork! Now, find your own hole!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    roland_7707:
    I thought that was soda at first... Is it tasty?
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    FireRob:
    roland_7707:
    Hey Rob I've got Jim's addy handy should you need it for any reason....
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    FireRob:
    roland_7707:
    Hey Rob I've got Jim's addy handy should you need it for any reason....
    No need Brett, Jim was one of the first I introduced myself to. I know where to send something in Loon Lake.

Jim, to answer your question just in case it takes me a while to get it out too you. I think their ok actually some of those I think are really good. I am not a big fan of most beer that don't rhyme with Miller Lite but like theae and that Summer Wheat one is prob my fave of the bunch.