Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I got a Birdie House

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
So... awhile ago Shizz asks " what type of sticks do I like?" knowing all well it was a loaded question, I didn't answer for awhile and he texted and said he was making bird houses....Finally I answered and he also said I needed a nickname....NOT...LOL So after a long weekend I get home to this package from the "One and only Shizzy"

To my surprise I open box and find a great Birdhouse and an awesome selection of Sticks!!!! So as I run through house to find a camera and take picture, get it all set up and take A picture......... as I start putting things back I notice the bottom of birdhouse, with nickname, then turn box over and stare in awww... holy S H I T this is cool!!!! out with the camera again and more pics!!!!

Thank you for the wonderful birdhouse and sticks all are remarkable!!!

My first Picture...

Second Picture, Legend of Boom...really.....

Third and Best for Last...a lot work went into this and something I keep for along time...screw the birds..

Thank you very much Jim this is awesome!!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That thing looks great.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    As a Tatuaje Junkie that thing is pure Bad Ass right there. Nice job Jim and great target too.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use to watch a guy at work burn ducks with a soldering iron, and he did it as easy as I write with my best italic fountain pen. I ain't got a drop of artist in me, and it has always felt like I was lacking in someway. I really do envy people that can take wood and turn it into something that ends up being a keep sake. My wife can take anything she finds on the ground around the trees and turn it into something to sell on her web site and it never ceases to amaze me. So many of you have such talent and I am envious of it all.

You were kidding about "screw the birds", right?
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well deserved hit. Might raise a feathered family next spring.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that is cool!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are sweet! Nice job Jim
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Mike don't know anyone who would deserve it more! And Jim holy cats that's amaIng and so so kewl, clearly took a lot of time and effort amazing job man!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done, Shizzy! Amazing artistry and great selection of both sticks and target.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn! A work of art! Man that's man room wall decor all day long!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow Mike you got one nice piece of work there and Jim that is pretty impressive!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White