Home Non Cigar Related
Options

The Ladies of Ccom

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well there was some talk about a Ladies of Ccom thread but no ones been brave/dumb enough to make it yet. Sooo.... Yeah you guessed it, my dumbazz is taking the bullet and label himself as a no good dirty dog. So for you classy ladies out there please post some pics for the rest of us dirty dogs here... My wife is extremely supportive and offered up these two pics ;) depending on response more may be posted...

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    Congratulations on finding such a supportive soul mate. Really makes for a more enjoyable marriage! Continue being good to each other!
    So back to this thread. Does the "woman of CCom" need to be a member? Or can the guy member post a pic of the significant other?
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • Options
    Thanks Ash really and yes we are very lucky :) As for the second question, as originator of the thread lol, I'd say as long as you are a member you can post a pic of your significant other if you'd like ;) We can always make a thread for the Ccom Women Calender or something ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Bless your wife and thank her for me!

Brett hate to be the bearer of bad news but I do consider us friends. I guess since your such a low down dirty dog she got sick of it and has been running around town with a big celeb. Same guy that played some arrow slinging elf if a movie about dwarfs and hobbits and somethig called a "precious" I know it's hard to believe but I have seen pictures of the two of them together.
  • Options
    FireRob:
    Bless your wife and thank her for me!

Brett hate to be the bearer of bad news but I do consider us friends. I guess since your such a low down dirty dog she got sick of it and has been running around town with a big celeb. Same guy that played some arrow slinging elf if a movie about dwarfs and hobbits and somethig called a "precious" I know it's hard to believe but I have seen pictures of the two of them together.
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha nice :P
  • Options
    UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    photo 734BE654-3CD5-49E0-B0A7-4E439B9A722B.jpg

photo D8EAEA2A-FA3B-4C76-B9B1-DF6122056CD1.jpg Terrible dark selfie. Lol
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    Terrible dark selfie. Lol
    but great shower.
  • Options
    my wife and myself

• Options
    W Boston. Great hotel. Awesome shower.
  • Options
    Awesome pic Matt and thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    Beautiful as always Jamie ;)
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    Unicorn:
    Terrible dark selfie. Lol
    but great shower.
    I was rather impressed with the fancy "S" curved shelf.
  • Options
    Y'all are impressed with the weirdest stuff.
  • Options
    Unicorn:
    Or I am full of chit and was trying to refrain from making lude comments about your curves
  • Options
    TaraLeeTaraLee Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    To kuzi16~ I like that picture! You two look like you are genuinely having a good time! Your wife is very pretty and has a great smile :)

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Unicorn:
    Or I am full of chit and was trying to refrain from making lude comments about your curves

Too late to backtrack now bro, she already called you out lol. Don't worry, we won't tell anyone your real passion isn't Camachos but rather Interior Design.

Seriously though, just did a quick edit of the pic so we can see you a little better Jamie :)

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Well good job! That does look much better. I honestly didn't try other than in my iPhone. I figured it'd be grainy.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Glad I could help and yeah it did get a little grainy but at least we can see you now and not so much just the fancy shelf, lol.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    TaraLee:
    To kuzi16~ I like that picture! You two look like you are genuinely having a good time! Your wife is very pretty and has a great smile :)

that was a great evening. that picture was actually taken poolside at the Drew Estate Complex in Estali Nicaragua.

...taken by a very drunk Matt Booth.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    After careful review from Mrs. tattoo she allowed the following content lol
  • Options
    Wow Jason you have a beautiful family, and nice C6!
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Wow Jason you have a beautiful family, and nice C6!
    The wife is mine, sadly the car was a rental. I guess it's better than the other way around lol
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful Jason!! Well done she's a definite keeper!!
  • Options
    I guess if more of us participate, more will post. Kinda like an empty dance floor until the first couple starts dancing. Well, here is my wife:image
  • Options
    Thanks for posting Ash and congrats, she is quite beautiful ;)
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mrs. Puff on the rocks...

Mrs. Puff at the range...

Mr. & Mrs. Puff...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    The wife made me beg for two days before finally giving me permission to post a couple of pic's ...
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My goodness! All these beautiful ladies! Thank you gentlemen. You are blessed. And thank you ladies. As of now this is my favorite thread.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    My goodness! All these beautiful ladies! Thank you gentlemen. You are blessed. And thank you ladies. As of now this is my favorite thread.
    +1 P.S. Mrs. Puff can handle a gun?! Thats awesome
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Here is my lady!image
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great picture, Randy.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon