Home Non Cigar Related
Options

How do you look?

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao this is awesome hahaha! I don't have to do that though, the Mrs. Irish points out the hot ones to me when we are out and about and we comment together ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    ^^ lucky man! I'm the dude on the right. :(
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • Options
    TaraLeeTaraLee Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Lmao this is awesome hahaha! I don't have to do that though, the Mrs. Irish points out the hot ones to me when we are out and about and we comment together ;)
    It's the same with Jay and I... I know he's gonna look- he's human, so I usually point out the hotties, and we look together. Women are beautiful, and I might as well enjoy a little harmless eye-candy too!

• Options
    TaraLee:
    90+ Irishman:
    It's the same with Jay and I... I know he's gonna look- he's human, so I usually point out the hotties, and we look together. Women are beautiful, and I might as well enjoy a little harmless eye-candy too!

Exactly it's just that, eye candy. We are secure in our relationship and it's human nature to look so we just do it together and laugh :) Besides she knows I don't stray and nighters does she, plus as she says.... "Whatever you want to get your motor running, just remember what garage you park the car in."
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    I'm also an insane flirt and had a bit of a girl problem in college, so she doesn't try to change me just make sure that all it is is flirting and looking. No actual play. besides I have no reason to stray my wife is amazing and the only one I ever desire ;)

• Options
    90+ Irishman:
    TaraLee:
    90+ Irishman:

Exactly it's just that, eye candy. We are secure in our relationship and it's human nature to look so we just do it together and laugh :) Besides she knows I don't stray and nighters does she, plus as she says.... "Whatever you want to get your motor running, just remember what garage you park the car in."
    It wasn't that way with us. Maybe the next one I get will be like you guys. If I'm lucky :)
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    90+ Irishman:
    TaraLee:
    90+ Irishman:

It wasn't that way with us. Maybe the next one I get will be like you guys. If I'm lucky :)
    Sorry to heart that Bob it can be tough and if it's bad enough the death of a relationship. Both Amanda and I had come from really bad relationships previously so we knew what we wanted as well as what we wouldn't tolerate and it worked perfect for us. Best of luck sir!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    I'm also an insane flirt and had a bit of a girl problem in college, so she doesn't try to change me just make sure that all it is is flirting and looking. No actual play. besides I have no reason to stray my wife is amazing and the only one I ever desire ;)

I don't know the right words at the moment to respond to this post but,.......... :) Oh, yeah. You lucky man you!
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    90+ Irishman:

I don't know the right words at the moment to respond to this post but,.......... :) Oh, yeah. You lucky man you!
    Hahahaha don't i effin' know it ;) She even agreed to do a modeling pic for the "Girls of Ccom".... Never know if the next bum on the bum of the week thread will be something interesting...
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Bob Luken:
    90+ Irishman:

Hahahaha don't i effin' know it ;) She even agreed to do a modeling pic for the "Girls of Ccom".... Never know if the next bum on the bum of the week thread will be something interesting...
    I want first spot on the waiting list for those calendars :)
  • Options
    HAHAHAHAHA I think these could be some money makers for Ccom ;)
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait till you guys get into your late 60's. I thought the urge to look would pass as I got older. No chance of that and I believe that the compulsion to admire a hottie is hardwired into us. My better half does not begrudge me looking but if i get close enough to catch a aroma the hammer comes down! Same with her.
  • Options
    First Warrior:
    Wait till you guys get into your late 60's. I thought the urge to look would pass as I got older. No chance of that and I believe that the compulsion to admire a hottie is hardwired into us. My better half does not begrudge me looking but if i get close enough to catch a aroma the hammer comes down! Same with her.
    hahahaha nice Roger ;) Luckily computers don't have a smell or aroma ;)
  • Options
    First Warrior:
    hahahaha nice Roger ;) Luckily computers don't have a smell or aroma ;)
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Warrior:

So very true.....a pretty female/lady/girl/person is a joy to watch. Not so much with evil intent anymore, more like thank you.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    First Warrior:

So very true.....a pretty female/lady/girl/person is a joy to watch. Not so much with evil intent anymore, more like thank you.

These old eyes appreciate the curves and soft lines of the female form. And they bring back a huge trove of pleasant memories. Aaahh, yes....... ??
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    jd50ae:
    First Warrior:

These old eyes appreciate the curves and soft lines of the female form. And they bring back a huge trove of pleasant memories. Aaahh, yes....... ??
    Marty sometimes a cigar is just a cigar... Oops my bad that's just your personality showing :P