Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Your D&D Character(S)

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
I'm feeling super nerdy today.I played a ton of 3.5, and c an only remember one character. Probably because he was my first. His name was Rain Ironcross, and he was a Half Elf Monk. Why, I have no idea, but running around using flurry of blows was a ton of fun. Then he got bit by a vampire, and I remember freaking out because my party was like "Don't worry bro, if you turn we'll make it quick." Miss those guys.If I made one today, Cleric FTW. Heavy armor, shield, mace and spells? Chyeah.

Comments

• Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I have one solid character that I invested tons of time into. I wrote his backstory all the way from his parents first meeting to his current life. He is a dwarven warrior who is faithful to his war axe, his parents rings worn around his neck and his fathers silver stein that travels with him from a loop tied to his belt on his left side. He has traveled the lands of Faerun in search for his feathers (fathers... Leaving the mistake for future readers to enjoy and laugh at.) murderer where he finally settled in Mosston and formed a small business with several travelin folk as hired mercenaries and treasure hunters. He had fallen in love with an elven woman only to be broken when her lost lover had returned. He is strong, devoted and one hell of a dwarf. He is a tank and not afraid to take some damage for his team to spare their lives. He is Finnly Brogan... Lol
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    in search for his feathers murdererl
    A feather murderer? There is a special place in Hell for them ;)
  • Options
    Rain:
    LiquidChaos66:
    in search for his feathers murdererl
    A feather murderer? There is a special place in Hell for them ;)

Why do you think he invested so much of his life trying to find the guy! ;) ok. Now to go back and fix that. Lol
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    My favorite was one I only got to play once. Half-ogre fighter named Trogdor that thought he was a bard. And very, very stupid. First fight I ran him into battle yelling "Trogdor smash!" threw a dagger, rolled a 1, and nearly killed our thief.

Maybe that's why I only got to play him once.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I had two joke characters that I remembered. First was a halfling barbarian (imagine a viking hobbit) with a scythe called Anklebiter. The other one was a half orc wizard wearing full plate armor with very low intel. Rolled a one while casting Light and ended up casting darkness.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    My favorite was one I only got to play once. Half-ogre fighter named Trogdor that thought he was a bard. And very, very stupid. First fight I ran him into battle yelling "Trogdor smash!" threw a dagger, rolled a 1, and nearly killed our thief.

Maybe that's why I only got to play him once.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Burninating the countryside...
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    uh, what's D&D?

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    jbohon:
    uh, what's D&D?

Mods, please delete this.
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, that's that movie Dumb and Dumber isn't it?

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    No. It's Duncan & donuts.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump. I've been listening to the Acquisitions Incorporated podcasts. Just got the starter set for 5e, and I'm gonna teach the kids to play. Anyone else got cool characters or stories?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Bump. I've been listening to the Acquisitions Incorporated podcasts. Just got the starter set for 5e, and I'm gonna teach the kids to play. Anyone else got cool characters or stories?
    No experience with 5E, sadly. Got a char sheet for where I originally got this name from. Crisius was my 2e (later 3 and 3.5e) rogue that prestiged into an Assassin. No idea where the sheet went, but it was a fun time.