Home General Discussion
Options

Need to confirm RCY's Addy

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey gang, so I have a PO Box addy from Rick but he is adamant that it's no longer in ise and won't provide a different addy. I'm sending to that addy regardless but was hoping to confirm with someone who has mailed to Rick recently. Of you can please let me know but I'm shipping to that PO box tomorrow regardless unless I get a different addy.
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    I wanted to PM you but its not working. Please PM me.
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Mike. You are waiting for Rick to put together your newbie trade package while you throw him in front of the bus by giving up his address? This just keeps getting better and better by the minute
  • Options
    Well, I asked someone to send me a Code of Conduct manual, but got tricked. What do I do?
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    AshMe:
    Well, I asked someone to send me a Code of Conduct manual, but got tricked. What do I do?

Now I know how you roll, thanks Brett(90+Irishman) for pulling him out for me. Can't wait to return fire, I meant trade....

• Options
    Wait wait wait....this was a set up??? I haven't done anything yet! I swear. The PMs didn't work!
  • Options
    PM to you..... Hehehe snicker snicker. The best part is this was NOT a setup just Rick looking for reasons to show he's top dog. Glad I will have the chance to teach him otherwise ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ::whistles::....La dee daa dee daa...:whistles:... (looking innocent)
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AshMe, a good analogy of this situation would be this: Two grizzly bears awake from hibernation and come out of their dens. You are standing between them with a big steak in your hands.
  • Options
    lmaoooo!! Funniest thing I've heard yet. I guess being a newbie I can plead ignorance.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    AshMe, a good analogy of this situation would be this: Two grizzly bears awake from hibernation and come out of their dens. You are standing between them with a big steak in your hands.
    Meh, more like two puppies crawling out from under their mums...nothing to worry about. LOL
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    rsherman24:
    Meh, more like two puppies crawling out from under their mums...nothing to worry about. LOL
    HAHAHA... that's priceless right there.
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    Ken Light:
    rsherman24:

Priceless huh Walt, mental note that Walt enjoys Ken's humor. How have you been Ken, I see your humor has not changed :)
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    WaltBasil:
    Ken Light:
    rsherman24:

Priceless huh Walt, mental note that Walt enjoys Ken's humor. How have you been Ken, I see your humor has not changed :)
    Only priceless because I know that couldn't be further from the truth. Lulling the new guys into a sense of security.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Hey 90+Irish. Send me a PM. I also can't send you one for some reason.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Baahahahaha... This is classic
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    I got a bad feeling about this, someone is getting set up. Either way, some won't be back from this.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Could have text me, would gladly give you his addy
  • Options
    deejmemixx:

Man! Where did I go wrong with my so-called friends? Is this really happening, what did I ever do to you Sir???

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    deejmemixx:

Man! Where did I go wrong with my so-called friends? Is this really happening, what did I ever do to you Sir???

You whine like a little girl ;)
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    WaltBasil:
    Ken Light:
    rsherman24:

Was it supposed to? ;D I'm great, Rick, hope you're good too.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    deejmemixx:

You whine like a little girl ;)
    Hold on Rick, Ill send you a text message. Lol
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was nice knowing all of you involved in this.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Hey gang, so I have a PO Box addy from Rick but he is adamant that it's no longer in ise and won't provide a different addy. I'm sending to that addy regardless but was hoping to confirm with someone who has mailed to Rick recently. Of you can please let me know but I'm shipping to that PO box tomorrow regardless unless I get a different addy.
    Not a good idea young one! Not good at all...
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't want to cross Rick! He never forgets any bad deed:)
  • Options
    Well, hasn't Rick recently come back from a long hiatus? Maybe you guys are overestimating him.
    Maybe he has returned a softy. Its not like he was at Rikers Island, or anything like that.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    You dont know Rick!!!
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    ^^^ ::yawn:: All I know....and I've seen for the past few days....are lips flappin'.
  • Options
    AshMe:
    ^^^ ::yawn:: All I know....and I've seen for the past few days....are lips flappin'.
    Bwahahahahaha I like this :D
  • Options
    AshMe:
    Well, hasn't Rick recently come back from a long hiatus? Maybe you guys are overestimating him.
    Maybe he has returned a softy. Its not like he was at Rikers Island, or anything like that.

Umm Newblet, aren't you being sponsored by me? You have not received your box yet and your questioning your sponsor. Wow, this is a first. Just let me know if YOUR INSURANCE doesn't pay for your mailbox Rook....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    AshMe:

Umm Newblet, aren't you being sponsored by me? You have not received your box yet and your questioning your sponsor. Wow, this is a first. Just let me know if YOUR INSURANCE doesn't pay for your mailbox Rook....

Ummm....ok. I'll put my little tail between my legs and run along home. You win. I'm going to have to move my PO Box to a new post office after your bomb. Nothing but rubble....its on the news.

roland_7707:
    You dont know Rick!!!

Yeah, I guess I didnt. Some people only learn the hard way. Now cowboy over here decides to poke the bear. May god have mercy on your soul because there ain't going to be much of you left when Rick gets through with you.