Home General Discussion
Options

Hello Forum Members

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
It's been a while, but I'm fully capable of participating in the forum again. I would like to apologize for my absence. But every now and again my opportunities to post were limited based on life's curve balls. At any rate some of you have kept in contact and I really appreciate it. Morgan, Jiunn Bugg :), Shizz, Glock, Toombes and Roman to name a few, thanks for keeping me abreast of things in the forum and up to date with new releases :). I have been lurking and posting some what, but not at the rate that some of you know me for. Trust me, everyone will see again. Happy to have the chance to fit in again. Where is Catfish Nuggets and Ricky(Rhamlin)? And to you new BOTL's and SOTL's welcome to the forum and I can't wait to get to know you all. ??=??

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back, Rick. Missed you round these parts.
  • Options
    wwhwang:

Thanks Wayne, feels good to be here. How is everything and what's good that you've been smoking up North :)?

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see you back!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Rick and thank you for the text today!
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back Rick! ya'll newbees are screwed! Sheriffs back in town!

Aj
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    good to see you round these parts again.
  • Options
    Amos Umwhat:
    Nice to see you back!

Thank you Sir, how have you been? Did you ever find that cigar from Germany?

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    wwhwang:

Thanks Wayne, feels good to be here. How is everything and what's good that you've been smoking up North :)?

Smoking the usual AJ and DPG stuff for the moment, though I found out recently that I seem to like Casa Magna and the Quesada lines as well. Just got a box of isom Hoyo de Monterrey recently and my final purchase for a while (isom LGCs) is coming in soon. Been hunting for a box of those for 3 years now. By the way, what's your addy?
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back! And Toombes to you for being away for so long!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what's up RCY! glad to see you're back; i hope that you're doing well.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, hello there, young man. It's good to hear you'll be around a little more now. This oldfart's been missing you.... ??
  • Options
    Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Glad you're back, Mr. Young.
  • Options
    UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    Your tag line has me spooked. I would really like to live a long life. Glad you are back!
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back and was gone for a couple years myself. Definitely great to be back and nice to see some other regulars from back in the day coming back as well.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    Your tag line has me spooked. I would really like to live a long life. Glad you are back!
    Told ya!

And welcome back RCY!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    It's been a while, but I'm fully capable of participating in the forum again. I would like to apologize for my absence. But every now and again my opportunities to post were limited based on life's curve balls. At any rate some of you have kept in contact and I really appreciate it. Morgan, Jiunn Bugg :), Shizz, Glock, Toombes and Roman to name a few, thanks for keeping me abreast of things in the forum and up to date with new releases :). I have been lurking and posting some what, but not at the rate that some of you know me for. Trust me, everyone will see again. Happy to have the chance to fit in again. Where is Catfish Nuggets and Ricky(Rhamlin)? And to you new BOTL's and SOTL's welcome to the forum and I can't wait to get to know you all. ??=??
    My YG brother, you're alive and well. Now where did I put that "He don't answer my texts no more" package? I'll find out soon enough. What's in it you ask? Great question. I'll let you see good yourself.....
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to meet you as one of the new guys.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Amos Umwhat:
    Nice to see you back!

Thank you Sir, how have you been? Did you ever find that cigar from Germany?

No, I don't think it exists anymore. Ah well, so many others....;)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Unicorn:
    I'm quite sure he didn't know about you, but, we'll all do our best to see to your continued existence.

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Roderick. Miss ya. Love ya. Hope all is well.

Signed,

Dennis
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    you never answered my question. i know you do manis. do you manscape?
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see you Rick. I've been absent a little bit here too. Life has gotten in the way for me too. I have too much going on. Ready to settle back down. I hope you have been well.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Nice to hear from you Rick....Glad you are ok....
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brother Rick, always great see you posting!!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick! Missed you brother. I've been absent a lot myself lately. Been wanting to be more active but I keep getting side tracked by life's little ups and downs. Glad your doing ok!
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back, I think we all go from time to time, but we always come back,,,,,, for more.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!!!!!, Good to have ya back!!!;-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Welcome Back! I've recently returned myself.
  • Options
    I'm so privilege to know you all. Always a great response from family, I should have known :). Thank you all for the welcome back. I wouldn't say I'm the sheriff, but yeah ??=?? some will be getting incoming mail. Wayne, I'll send you my addy, you know how I operate, lol. Todd, I must have deleted it by accident. I answer all texts and calls brother. So I apologize and we both know you have my addy. You don't have to throw darts at me in the forum to get my attention. Heck Morgan did that and I'm still thinking on how to bring him back down to earth :).
    As always, my posts and statements some time rub people the wrong way. I don't know how, because I'm the most friendliest guy here. So with saying that, welcome to the forum Unicorn. My remarks were not meant for you. But a quote from a friend about unicorn cigars. Glad your here, and no one here would wish that on you??. Well I guess I said enough. Wait, where are the Brett's :) and thank you Kuzi, Greg and Mike for blessing my thread. Always kudos when anyone does. Finally, Ricky you will have mail and Jiunn Bugg no I do not. BWAHAHAHAHA!
  • Options
    dennisking:
    Roderick. Miss ya. Love ya. Hope all is well.

Signed,

Dennis

Some people you have to address personally when they call you by your true name :). Hello Mr. Dennis, the coolest under pressure driver I know. I still miss your blog ??