Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Ooh, this is gonna sting...

jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭

Incoming!!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC

Comments

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I hope one of them is for FireRob
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Look out! Ha! Can't wait to see the damage.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    WTH man? I have never done a thing to you except accept your cigars and Bears insults
  • Options
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    WTH man? I have never done a thing to you except accept your cigars and Bears insults

Just want to see a good brother get some cigars. Sheesh. Sensitive
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:

Sorry man. I am a little on edge right now. I keep tracking a package I sent that could/should have landed today and tracking hasn't showed it's moved at all since Monday.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:

Sorry man. I am a little on edge right now. I keep tracking a package I sent that could/should have landed today and tracking hasn't showed it's moved at all since Monday.
    I know this feeling, time to call your local PO.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love seeing those long numbers......good on you Jay.
  • Options
    Patrickbrick:
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:

I know this feeling, time to call your local PO.
    LOL I know you do!

Jbo. I like the hitting!
  • Options
    I love watching this! 3 mailboxes scheduled for destruction tomorrow. Hide from the mailman!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 mailboxes need to be reinforced. Who though remains to be seen. Get some!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    one down, two to go!

• Options
    jbohon:
    one down, two to go!
    You son of a gun!

I am working today but when I get home tomorrow I'll post the damage. Thank you man!
  • Options
    FireRob:
    jbohon:
    one down, two to go!
    You son of a gun!

I am working today but when I get home tomorrow I'll post the damage. Thank you man!

I love it when FireRob gets hit. Nice work
  • Options
    Jay, make sure your Bio is up todate! Time to think about adding a wish list.

Tell me something, I notice you don't have one Camacho listed in the likes, is that because you and the wife haven't found one you liked or cause y'all haven't tried any yet? No particular reason I ask, just being nosey is all.
  • Options
    FireRob:

Tell me something, I notice you don't have one Camacho listed in the likes, is that because you and the wife haven't found one you liked or cause y'all haven't tried any yet? No particular reason I ask, just being nosey is all.
    Remember that there is no need to retaliate here. I didn't throw you under the bus, your fellow BOTL's did! Don't shoot the messenger! Go get them, not me!

And the reason the Camacho isn't listed is that we've never tried one. Once again, NO NEED TO SEND ANY!

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    jbohon:
    FireRob:

Remember that there is no need to retaliate here. I didn't throw you under the bus, your fellow BOTL's did! Don't shoot the messenger! Go get them, not me!

And the reason the Camacho isn't listed is that we've never tried one. Once again, NO NEED TO SEND ANY!

I told him I never had one either (maybe a Triple Maduro a couple years ago but couldn't remember) and look what he did to me. Get him Rob bahahaha
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:
    jbohon:
    FireRob:

I told him I never had one either (maybe a Triple Maduro a couple years ago but couldn't remember) and look what he did to me. Get him Rob bahahaha
    No Rob, don't get me. That would lead to me having to get you, and then you getting me, it's a viscous cycle that we just don't need to start. Think about who may have thrown you under the bus and then get them!

• Options
    jbohon:
    jimmyv723:
    jbohon:
    FireRob:

No Rob, don't get me. That would lead to me having to get you, and then you getting me, it's a viscous cycle that we just don't need to start. Think about who may have thrown you under the bus and then get them!

Ok. But what if I have already "gotten" them and still feel the urge to lash out? Hardly seems fair to hit them twice. I had this conversation with another BOTL recently, but the viscous cycle has to end with someone and it might as well be you who ends it. But no worries, I won't get you. Thanks for driving the bus and to the SOB's who pushed me in front of it.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buses are cool.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Round one complete.

Reloading...

• Options
    UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    You guys have so much fun with this! I love it!