Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm BAaacckk.....

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
Here I am again, folks. Ryan (Aeon_Spiral) took good care of me with my desire to try the 3x3 by Davidoff (thanks again, Ryan) and now I'd like to try the 4x4 for the same reason - I don't want to buy 16 sticks without ever tasting them. Vitola isn't important but coronas would be perfect.

If anybody has a few they wouldn't mind trading for, please let me know. Also let me know what you'd like to trade for and I'll see if I can come close.

Comments

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    welcome back. i wish i had those to send you, but I dont keep davidoff in stock. if i have time i will swing by my bnm and pick them up for you. if someone else has some laying around, please help a brother out
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    welcome back. i wish i had those to send you, but I dont keep davidoff in stock. if i have time i will swing by my bnm and pick them up for you. if someone else has some laying around, please help a brother out

Thanks for the assist, Roman. Youze iz a good kid. Now, if only you posted some of your faves in your bio (hint, hint)...... ??
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    I've got some 4x4 Coronas I could send your way.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Trident:

Thanks for the assist, Roman. Youze iz a good kid. Now, if only you posted some of your faves in your bio (hint, hint)...... ??
    Trident likes Viaje. You want his addy?
    jsnake:
    ........Trident likes Viaje. You want his addy?

It never hurts to have an addy or three laying around, Jake. Thanks for the offer. PM me if you wish.....??
    jimmyv723:

And I've probably got a few of your faves on hand and willing to trade. If you're interested, set your parameters and let's see what we can put together.... ??
    jlmarta:
    jimmyv723:

And I've probably got a few of your faves on hand and willing to trade. If you're interested, set your parameters and let's see what we can put together.... ??

We can do a fiver trade if you want. Just check out my Bio and surprise me and I'll send you five of these and a couple others you might like too.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marty it is fantastic to see you back here! I don't have any if the 4x4's but I'm sure I can get you something else if you want :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    jimmyv723:
    .... We can do a fiver trade if you want. Just check out my Bio and surprise me and I'll send you five of these and a couple others you might like too.

Sounds like a done deal to me. I'll shoot you a PM with my addy. (Don't want it falling into the wrong hands, ya know. There are some unscrupulous characters hanging around these threads...). ??
    jlmarta:
    jimmyv723:
    .... We can do a fiver trade if you want. Just check out my Bio and surprise me and I'll send you five of these and a couple others you might like too.

Sounds like a done deal to me. I'll shoot you a PM with my addy. (Don't want it falling into the wrong hands, ya know. There are some unscrupulous characters hanging around these threads...). ??

Sounds good... PM replied and yeah I know what you mean lol.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

90+ Irishman:
    Marty it is fantastic to see you back here! I don't have any if the 4x4's but I'm sure I can get you something else if you want :)

Yep, still hanging in there. Thanks for the welcome, Brett. Hope all is well with you, Amanda, and the Young'un. Cael, was it? I'm not good with names.

Thanks, too, for the offer to help with smokes. Actually, I'm in pretty good shape with the exception of sticks that only come in mazos like the 3x3 and 4x4. A guy wants to try a few before buying a whole mazo, no?