Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

what a great Pass/Bomb I got from

I got home from work today and waiting for was a great selection of sticks from Jd50ae file:///C:/Users/Laurie/Pictures/jd50ae.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    I would like to post the Picture I have of this Bomb from Jd50ae can the Mod help me in this
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was trying to help with your pic didn't work. No mods but you have to use
  • Options
    what do I need to do ?
  • Options
  • Options
    file:///C:/Users/Laurie/Pictures/jd50ae.jpg
  • Options
    Click my post above it is a link
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    You need to use a hosting site like Photo Bucket to put the pictures from your PC onto. You just upload the picture and then it will give you four options to the left with links to share the picture. Just click on the last one which is IMG and it will automatically copy it and then just paste it here.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    C:UsersLaurieDownloads818142002 (640x480) (640x480).jpg
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    You need to use a hosting site like Photo Bucket to put the pictures from your PC onto. You just upload the picture and then it will give you four options to the left with links to share the picture. Just click on the last one which is IMG and it will automatically copy it and then just paste it here.

+1
  • Options
  • Options
    Thank you Jd50ae !!!!!! and those in here who helped me get this pic down loaded. I am truly humbled by this OUTSTANDING selection of Sticks and the calculator and mints was very cool too. I am going to Bomb the hell out of you :)
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Retircs1:
    Thank you Jd50ae !!!!!! and those in here who helped me get this pic down loaded. I am truly humbled by this OUTSTANDING selection of Sticks and the calculator and mints was very cool too. I am going to Bomb the hell out of you :)

I don't know if I feel better about them getting there or all the ARMY guys helping you with the post. Enjoy.

• Options
    LOL one TEAM ONE FIGHT
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Glad you got it working and nice hit.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Retircs1:
    LOL one TEAM ONE FIGHT

Amen.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Glad you got it working and nice hit.
    +1 :)
  • Options
    Jd50ae, just had the Fueblo Dominicano very nice stick loved it . thank you again today it was a good day
  • Options
    Retircs1:
    Jd50ae, just had the Fueblo Dominicano very nice stick loved it . thank you again today it was a good day

Those are some serious sleepers...with some age they really open up. Glad you liked it.
  • Options
    9205590106531502538098 the geo political talks have failed NOW !!! is the time for the US Navy to send a couple of Harpoon Missile at your Hull and a few Tomahawks down your stack !!!! you can YELL IN coming all you want ...... That *** won't help your done.
  • Options
    yes thank you Jimmyv723. I was a Nice Hit
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Awesome hit!
  • Options
    9205590106531502538098 the geo political talks have failed NOW !!! is the time for the US Navy to send a couple of Harpoon Missile at your Hull and a few Tomahawks down your stack !!!! you can YELL IN coming all you want ...... That *** won't help your done. Missile away!!!! Fire , Fire, Fire
  • Options
    Retircs1:
    9205590106531502538098 the geo political talks have failed NOW !!! is the time for the US Navy to send a couple of Harpoon Missile at your Hull and a few Tomahawks down your stack !!!! you can YELL IN coming all you want ...... That *** won't help your done. Missile away!!!! Fire , Fire, Fire

Must be all that salt water you made coffee with.
  • Options
    lol we have evaps to remove salt and coffee to remove sleep :)
  • Options
    hi
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go JD. Nice bomb!