Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

big pimpin brid house...

twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
this is from @2 days ago i posted in the what did you get section want to post here as well.so i asked jim about his techniques for bird house building since my wife had seen a few of his here.jim tells me not to worry ill see.well he wasnt kidding!wife loves it allready knows where she wants me to hang it my next day off.and then he just dropkicksme in the face with an amazing selection of smokes.jim you are something else brother.(p,s gus says hi!) birdhouse_original photo IMG_20140816_205542_zpsiyfictyq.jpg shizz bomb_original photo IMG_20140816_205302_zpsveah5lhx.jpg
no matter where you go, there you are.

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    That's awesome
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    That's awesome
    My thoughts exactly.

My wife saw one of these and now she wants me to make a bunch for the back yard. Good thing that I have a surplus of old boxes laying around.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice bomb, Jim hits hard, even while lying in repose.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jbohon:
    deejmemixx:
    That's awesome
    My thoughts exactly.

My wife saw one of these and now she wants me to make a bunch for the back yard. Good thing that I have a surplus of old boxes laying around.

I'm going to be making some birdhouses also. Great way to use cigar boxes.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Another piece of art Jim. Great Job!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok so i hung it today finally!! shizza birdhouse photo output_zpsp1xx8nki.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome Vance!!!