Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Nice to meet you Mr Miller

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Hi Eric! How are things on Jasper Ridge Lane?
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr. Miller, Eric is one of the nicest BOTL you will have the privilege of meeting. Enjoy! I'm sure Mr. Chambers will play nice. :)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can feel the love from here.... Morgan why you never on Vherf bro?
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    Hi Eric! How are things on Jasper Ridge Lane?
    No need for return fire. I had a couple of things you said you liked and I'm not real fond of so wanted to pass on. Really not bit a big deal.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Ive been just real busy with changing jobs, about to get a new house in a week, and my son started a a new school for kindergarten. Just a lot going on and at night I'm just sooo tired. However, tonight is Friday night! I may can stay up past my bed time. lol
  • Options
    MorganGeo:
    Bigshizza:
    Ive been just real busy with changing jobs, about to get a new house in a week, and my son started a a new school for kindergarten. Just a lot going on and at night I'm just sooo tired. However, tonight is Friday night! I may can stay up past my bed time. lol
    Hmmm
  • Options
    I'm hit! Thanks a bunch Eric. Some favorites and a couple that are new to me, looking forward to trying the Oliva. I'll get a picture of the damage up when I get a chance. I may honor your request for no return fire... haven't decided yet haha.
  • Options
    Here's a photo of Eric's awesome bomb, sorry for the potato cam photo. Thanks again Eric. image
  • Options
    A little shaky there Gordy??
  • Options
    Must have been