Home General Discussion

Thank you!

I just completed my 2nd purchase from Cigar.com and I just needed to say...wow! Great customer service!!

I used to shop at another online retailer who made pressure sales calls after every purchase and delivery took 2 weeks in one case.

Cigar.com customer service was very friendly and extremely helpful. Shipping took just a couple of days!

I just wanted to stop by and say Thank You!! I found a new cigar home.

Comments

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Great group of guys and gals here brother! Enjoy your stay!
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    warpped88:
    I just completed my 2nd purchase from Cigar.com and I just needed to say...wow! Great customer service!! I used to shop at another online retailer who made pressure sales calls after every purchase and delivery took 2 weeks in one case. Cigar.com customer service was very friendly and extremely helpful. Shipping took just a couple of days! I just wanted to stop by and say Thank You!! I found a new cigar home.
    Same experience I've had. The last call I got from that "other retailer" I told them never to call me again. Since then I've placed multiple orders on CCOM and all have come in less than 5 days. The one time that I've spoken to someone they were polite, professional and NOT pushy! On top of all that, there's this forum here which has been extremely helpful and entertaining. Thanks to all for making this place feel like home!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're terrible people.
    They send you emails with these deals that you can't pass up.
    They find those cigars that they think you'll like and send you info on them and make it so it's hard to say no.
    Awful, I tell ya. Just awful.

And I'm assuming you haven't found the daily deals and sprint sale yet?
    ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    They're terrible people.
    They send you emails with these deals that you can't pass up.
    They find those cigars that they think you'll like and send you info on them and make it so it's hard to say no.
    Awful, I tell ya. Just awful.

And I'm assuming you haven't found the daily deals and sprint sale yet?
    ROFL!
    Actually, I have found both. I'm going to be broke soon... Damn sprint sale...

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the poorhouse gentlemen. Sprint sales and daily deals will lure you like a sirens call, just go with it. It's easier that way.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seldom aboard!! I've dealt with their customer service a couple times and it is excellent! Check out the forumns here great group of guys on here.awesome place for getting info and good honest reviews! There's a news letter too.if you want I'll try to get you on the mailing list just need to p.m your address.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Seriously.. I have delt with many online cigar stores..no one is as easy to work with as ccom. Welcome aboardI hope you stick around.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome and I'll give you my standard advice, get a bigger humidor and a second job!

If you ever have any questions or want something a little out of the ordinary, just call one of the ccom staff and they will help you out. I used to buy from ccom's evil twin and the pestering company you're talking about, but there is no reason to go anywhere else.