Home General Discussion
Options

Mr Bob Luken

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Question # 1. Have you been to the Humidor located at 4 N Public Square, Murfreesboro, TN 37130?

Question # 2. Have you been to any of the bars John Taffer has re-energized in the same neighborhood?

I am planning a road trip (best laid plans etc) around Cigar B&Ms and Mr Taffers bars when it gets a lot cooler and your input would be nice. Maybe a rolling herf as it were.

Anyone else?

Oh, and according to a real scientific study it took 3184 LICKS to reach the center of a tootsie pop.

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been there. I I'm not an expert on b&ms but I like the place. They humidify the whole store. Not sure I like that method but have not noticed much of a problem with any cigars I've lit up right after purchase. They have a small seating area up front and a small outdoor seating area on the sidewalk out front. And net door is a bar that may be under the same ownership. They had a few cabinet humidors there the one time I went and smoking is the theme. It's called " liquid smoke". They used to have hooka pipes there. Maybe that's where th liquid part makes sense. I have been to that bar too. I believe they gave up on Taffer's recommendations. They have good burgers though. I'm looking forward to you coming. Keep me posted.