Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Humi Cleanout - Newbie Pass it Forward

So I recently did some reorganizing of the humi. As a result, I have three boxes of smokes, each with 10-20 stogies, to give away. They are of varying size, flavor, brand, and strength. They will go to newbs on the forum who have been on for less than 6 months and looking to try some new stuff. Or perhaps the budget is a little tight and buying a bunch of stogies is not in the works currently. Regardless, send me a PM with a little about yourself, stogie experience so far, address, and why you might be a good candidate for the Dan O pass it forward. Basically this is just something to spread a little brotherly love and reminding (or introducing) people to the generosity concept so present on this forum. I will announce the winners and send out the stogies within a few days.

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    this is a great idea! congrats to the newbies
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll toss my hat in the ring.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. I vote for avengethis ^ .
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a great idea. I would like to nominate EoL. He is a great BOTL that is deserving. I know he is in school and the budget is tight. He would be very appreciative I'm sure.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Today is my 6 month anniversary! Can I participate?
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Very generous of you and I know some new guys will be very appreciative.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

Darktower007:
    Congrats DarkTower. I nominate this guy too. Heck of a BOTL and a great fit here.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    For folks who are on or close to the 6 month day then sure you can participate!
    jsnake:
    Darktower007:
    Congrats DarkTower. I nominate this guy too. Heck of a BOTL and a great fit here.
    Well crap...thanks Jsnake my bio dashboard join date is today but on the public page is 1/4 so I'll nominate someone soon...Let me think on it.
    dowjr1:
    For folks who are on or close to the 6 month day then sure you can participate!
    Okay thanks!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 on Darktower and Avengethis. Both good brothers
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    I think that Chemnitz qualifies. Great dude and always looking help out a BOTL.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Can I toss my hat in the ring, brother?

Brian, you need some help with something? Birthday perhaps?
    rsherman24:
    +1 on Darktower and Avengethis. Both good brothers
    and chemnitz. The wheel on the bus go bump bump bump.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea and very generous.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done sir! I applaud you!!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    This is an awesome gesture.I nominate Shizz.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pm to you.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Nomination for Brianak.

New guy who has been bombing the heck out people the past couple weeks and I know his pallet has not tried many different cigars
  • Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    Pm sent
    Just a reminder...there are no nominations. The newb has to PM me directly. Winners announced tomorrow so some guys still have time left!
    Just a reminder...there are no nominations. The newb has to PM me directly. Winners announced tomorrow so some guys still have time left!