Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Anyone interested in a Viaje Leaded split

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Fellas I finally located a sealed full box of the best cigar I have ever smoked, Viaje Leaded. I want to share the wealth and give some friends a chance to try these as well. I don't have room for the entire box so I will do either 2 sixers or 1 12 pack of these. PM me if interested.

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to you.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wont let me pm you for some reason but I'm interested.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    Wont let me pm you for some reason but I'm interested.
    sent you a message and all PM's replied to.
    replied back.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    and replied back again.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    If I were you, I would hoard as many of these you can. If you dont have room, make room. I love the Leaded too and am sitting on 3 boxes. After I smoked the first 2 sticks I knew this one was one to stock.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    If I were you, I would hoard as many of these you can. If you dont have room, make room. I love the Leaded too and am sitting on 3 boxes. After I smoked the first 2 sticks I knew this one was one to stock.

Quiet down there Chuck. Nothing to see here JSnake. Please proceed.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Chuck N:

Sorry bro. If you need any, Ive got a couple.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    rsherman24:
    Chuck N:

Sorry bro. If you need any, Ive got a couple.

Only kidding. I feel the same way about them, so try to stash some whenever I can find them.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang it I'm always late!
    Ok this is done. I know what Chuck is saying. This is the best cigar I have ever smoked. I want to keep them all but I have a few on hand and a box of Cache coming. It took me months to find this full box and I want to hoard them all but I know a few guys who love Viaje as well and can't get them so I like to share. Kind of a Karma thing since Trident and other friends helped me out getting back into things. Wish I was rich enough to do Viaje bombs but the kid that just started college is killing me.

DarkTower and anyone else interested I may have found a box of Exclusivo Chiquito that I will be willing to split as well here soon. Waiting to see final price with taxes and secure the box before I offer any up.
  • mrmac44mrmac44 Posts: 1
    I have no interest. Thanks
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to you jsnake

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrmac44:
    Nice first post. lol

I agree with jsnake, this is by far one of the best cigars ive smoked. Really enjoyable!
    mrmac44:
    Signed up almost a year ago and this is his first post. I guess I feel kind of special.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    mrmac44:
    Signed up almost a year ago and this is his first post. I guess I feel kind of special.
    Classic!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America