Home Ratings & Reviews

ITC triple barber pole

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
I've had 2 of these for a while now, and after having the double wrapper a while ago I finally lit one of the triple's up. I have to say these are really nice looking, though sadly I had some issues. The first third had a nice creamy taste, sort of a woody tone too. Not a huge amount of flavor through the nose, as in the mouth. More of a peppery taste through the nose. After about the 1st 3rd it still had a even burn but while going into the half way and after I knocked the ash the thing sort of burned out. I get this a lot after the 1st ash, not sure why but it's almost always happening. Lighting up again more of the pepper came through but it wasn't overly strong. Got some more of the flavor I had at the begining but it wasn't as strong. I had it go out on me again too. Not sure if I just took longer as i wasn't paying all that much attention to it. I do have an issue with the ash flaking off and it happened a lot. The ash was far from tight. Near the 2.5 left mark I started to get more harshness so I gave it more time to cool, but I guess too much, it went out once again. One thing I also run into often is when I get to this point if I keep doing the steady 1 min or less puff it gets really harsh but if I let is sit longer it goes out. anyway I didn't continue it. Not a bad smoke but it had some problems.

Comments