Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thought I Was Safe from Shizz

rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
On the V-Herf last week talking about newbie bombs and I let it slip that I have never been bombed by Shizz. Was kind of proud that I slipped under the radar as planned. 2 days later I get on the V-Herf, and Jim tells me to check my mailbox tomorrow. Apparently a "little Birdie" as Jim called it sent this info to him in a PM. Time for some Bird Hunting, but here is the welcome package from Shizz. Incredible lineup. Have never heard of the Illusione Sin Cinta(unbanded), a Viaje Satori which I have been looking for, a Fine and Rare, Roma Craft Cro Mag, Regius, and an Ashton VSG Enchantment. Have yet to try any Ashton and I love the selection here. Thanks Jim.

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    On the V-Herf last week talking about newbie bombs and I let it slip that I have never been bombed by Shizz. Was kind of proud that I slipped under the radar as planned. 2 days later I get on the V-Herf, and Jim tells me to check my mailbox tomorrow. Apparently a "little Birdie" as Jim called it sent this info to him in a PM. Time for some Bird Hunting, but here is the welcome package from Shizz. Incredible lineup. Have never heard of the Illusione Sin Cinta(unbanded), a Viaje Satori which I have been looking for, a Fine and Rare, Roma Craft Cro Mag, Regius, and an Ashton VSG Enchantment. Have yet to try any Ashton and I love the selection here. Thanks Jim.

so you got hit extra hard for ducking him for so long......those little birdies are a pain in the ass
  • chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    I heard it's Shizz's birthday on Friday, with all the bombs that guy sends out we should all hit him hard.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    I heard it's Shizz's birthday on Friday, with all the bombs that guy sends out we should all hit him hard.
    Dude...that ship has sailed, ask Eric about his mass bombing on me...still trying to find room.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:

so you got hit extra hard for ducking him for so long......those little birdies are a pain in the ass

I believe there were only 2 or 3 birdies on that night. Guess I will just hit them all to make sure I cover all targets if no one confesses.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit. What's the third stick from the right, the one with the black band. I keep seeing hits from Shizz with that in it but have no clue what it is.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:

I like birds!! Enjoy Rich, someday I want to Vherf when you're hitting those bottles behind you..fella
    rsherman24:
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:

I believe there were only 2 or 3 birdies on that night. Guess I will just hit them all to make sure I cover all targets if no one confesses.
    bert873:
    Awesome hit. What's the third stick from the right, the one with the black band. I keep seeing hits from Shizz with that in it but have no clue what it is.
    Go to Hill Cigar CO, ask the owner about the Romacraft cigars.....you will get the rundown, they have ALL of them. GREAT cigars, but most are knock your socks off power/flavor bombs so you have to be ready for them
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW....that's a great hit Jim!!!! Very nice!!!!!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    bert873:
    Go to Hill Cigar CO, ask the owner about the Romacraft cigars.....you will get the rundown, they have ALL of them. GREAT cigars, but most are knock your socks off power/flavor bombs so you have to be ready for them
    Thanks, I'll check them out next time I make it down there.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Good hit shizz! Looks like some great smokes.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Thats what ya get for thinking !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Staying safe from the Shizz hit is like running from and F 5 tornado. It's hopeless! Sooner or later it finds you.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    ....I let it slip that I have never been bombed by Shizz. Was kind of proud that I slipped under the radar as planned. ......
    Famous last words

WTG Jim, enjoy Sherm, lookin' good

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Go Shizz, go Shizz, very nice hit!:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...