Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Zee kicked the Shizza out of me!!

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
WOW!! What can I say??? Thanks so much Shawn for the wonderful selection of HTF specials.... Two MB I's damn... And two Cohibas? Everyone of them is a Rockstar, thanks so much, I truly appreciate it very much. Not sure what I exactly did to deserve this but...man.

Comments

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow..Nice Hit!! Crap!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    very nice Z! kick that shizza in the nads
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Wow!! Nice hit! What year were MB1's?
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Not sure what I exactly did to deserve this but...man.
    Okay, let's start a list. If you've ever received a welcome package from Jim, add your name. If you ever received a random bomb from Jim, add your name. If you traded with Jim and he smacked the crap out of you, add your name. If he's ever sent you a birthday, aniversary, get well, etc etc, package add your name. This would be a start...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    Okay, let's start a list. If you've ever received a welcome package from Jim, add your name. If you ever received a random bomb from Jim, add your name. If you traded with Jim and he smacked the crap out of you, add your name. If he's ever sent you a birthday, aniversary, get well, etc etc, package add your name. This would be a start...
    You mean the entire list of forum members? Thats here.
  • Options
    gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    WOW! What a BOMB!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    HeHe ^^This^^
    Enjoy Jim,, Great hit Zeeb!
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Nice to see Jim take it like he gives it! Nice hit!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that's a hit.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Zeebs.
    Chemnitz:
    Wow!! Nice hit! What year were MB1's?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    WOW!! What can I say??? Thanks so much Shawn for the wonderful selection of HTF specials.... Two MB I's damn... And two Cohibas? Everyone of them is a Rockstar, thanks so much, I truly appreciate it very much. Not sure what I exactly did to deserve this but...man.
    Glad they made it to you Jim. Saw your bio, figured, why the hell not, right? Hope it was updated and hope you enjoy the smokes. You've done enough home wrecking and wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine. Enjoy!!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Zee has taken me to the "woodshed" before....He always sends the goods. Nice hit...
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Schmacktaboulous !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit on a great guy!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Superb, hit very nice:-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    That's an amazing hit for an amazing BOTL! I have been looking for those mb1's since I started smoking stogies! Enjoy jim
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    About time someone hit the Shizz back hard. Well played!!