Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Anyone interested in some 5 Vegas Gold Maduro

bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
I had never had these but I bought a box of robusto size at a good price to try. Ended up not liking them and now they just take up space. I have around 15 left and if anyone is interested you can have them all or if there are a couple interested I can split it up.

Comments

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    I got one in the humi that I haven't tried yet but not a big conny fan to begin with so I'll wait to see if I even like it before I'd jump in on something like this but I know JD is a big fan and bet he will be in here soon
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Ill trade them away from you.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like them, Bert. Lemme know if you want to trade.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Get with jd50ae i know he really likes them
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    Firetruckguy has first dibs then Puff_dougie. I'm not sure on the exact number I have but I think it's 14 or 15, I'll count them after work today. If it's ok with you two I'll just split it up and send half to each of you.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873:
    Firetruckguy has first dibs then Puff_dougie. I'm not sure on the exact number I have but I think it's 14 or 15, I'll count them after work today. If it's ok with you two I'll just split it up and send half to each of you.

• Options
    jd50ae:
    bert873:

jd50ae clearly likes them more than I do. Please send my half to him. I hate to see a grown man cry.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    jd50ae:
    bert873:

jd50ae clearly likes them more than I do. Please send my half to him. I hate to see a grown man cry.

Appreciate it guy.....but you got there first. Enjoy them.
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    Puff_Dougie:
    jd50ae:
    bert873:

Seriously, Bert... I withdraw my earlier post. Please send to jd50ae. If they come my way, I'll just forward them to him.
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    jd50ae:
    Puff_Dougie:
    jd50ae:
    bert873:

Seriously, Bert... I withdraw my earlier post. Please send to jd50ae. If they come my way, I'll just forward them to him.

Very generous and considerate of you....but you do understand, I will be forced to retaliate.
  • Options
    I can always split 3 ways too. I don't care who I send to. So how about you 3 (puff, firetruck, and jd) send me your addys
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873:
    I can always split 3 ways too. I don't care who I send to. So how about you 3 (puff, firetruck, and jd) send me your addys
    Let me know if you need any help with these guys addies ....
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    bert873:
    Let me know if you need any help with these guys addies ....
    PM sent